How many of you get them like this? ("Whether you love fish, or vegetables")

Thread: How many of you get them like this? ("Whether you love fish, or vegetables")

Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Off topic How many of you get them like this? ("Whether you love fish, or vegetables")

How many of you get them like this:-S

I can't even understand the below one:-D
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 1:28 AM
    Subject: curlicue

H o t sotck aler t.
    This one is still climbling the sotck char ts ale rt
    Breaking marrket news report - TQW W. P K

Lookup: T QWW. P K

Commpany Name: Talyor Aqupaonics Worlwdide, Inc.

Recently tradding for: 0.40

6 Week Target: 1.25

6 Month Target: 4.97

Rating: Immediate b uy

Expected: Steadily climb for the top

Our featured compaany T QWW is a “Big Fish” in what so far has been a little pond. But all of that is going to change when Wall Street sees the growth they’re experiencing.

Whether you love fish, or vegetables, or don’t care for either one, TQW W needs to be on your plate! Succcess has already happened for Tailor Made Fish Farms, the original ccompany behind T QWW, as you can see by the stories on this page. Do your research, and find out why we think T QWW could increase as much as 400% or more in the next few weeks.

If you’ve been fishing for a great opportunity, OTCP K: TQ WW could be the best deal you’ve ever hooked!

Taiolr Aqauponics Wordlwide, Inc. (OTCP K: TQW W) has developed an easy to operate, land-based modular fish production system that is both sustainable and environmentally responsible. Production of ‘year-round’ premium quality fish and vegetables is achieved through compact and
    controlled production areas using much less water than conventional methods
    resulting in two crops from a single water uptake.

This efficient combination of TQ WW's fish & vegetable production has
    two major advantages:

We see the possibility of a 250% rise in the very near future, and more
    may come after word spreads. Go with the flow – and b uy TQW W when the “tide” is low, then just wait for it to come in!

Huge moneey from a coompany that satisfies ecological needs – there’s something you don’t see very often. TQW W is primed for huge international growth in the very near future, and as one of the most well-known players in the aquaponics field, TQ WW will bring its induustry to new countries (and new invvestors!).

It seems like making mmoney with Aquaopnics is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel…and now you can ride the wave with T QWW!

Don’t delay – do your research on TQ WW and contact your brooker immediatelyy!

The time to get in on this great fish story is now!

Tialor Aquaopnics Worldiwde, unlike many of its competitors, already succcessfully operates a coommercial scale food production system.

The upside for Aquaponics is uncharted, but huge revenues are already
    being derived from a Tailoor Aqquaponics combined Fish Farming/Vegetable Farming venture in Australia. The research shows us that this is a stoock we want to acquire – and acquire a great deal of – before more news makes it across the Pacific.

Remember, TQ WW is on trackk for increasees of 250%, 400% or more, but not many people know about it yet. That’s why you need to do your research and make your p l a y today!

Any of the above statements with respect to the future predications or
    goals and e vents may be seen as only forward looking and nothing else.
    All info rmation inside this em ail pertaining to any sort of finanncial advice need to be understood as informati on and not advice. None of the in formation above can be constructed as any sort of fiinan cial adv ice. This is a paidd aadvertisement.

Wink Re: How many of you get them like this? ("Whether you love fish, or vegetables")

Today about 43 and counting.... Most in Japanese or korean. There s a delete feature in your e-mail program....

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Banned

Re: How many of you get them like this? ("Whether you love fish, or vegetables")

They all end up in my "Bulk" folder and I just hit "Empty". 99% of the time I don't even bother looking at who they are from.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: How many of you get them like this? ("Whether you love fish, or vegetables")

Lately I've been getting the fake AOL messages warning me that my account needs to be updated. They assume that people are stupid enough to provide them with credit card and identity information. Instantly deleted.

Then there are my great friends in Nigeria who would like nothing more then to send me ten million dollars if I would only send them ten thousand dollars. Also instantly deleted.

And the list goes on...

Unfortunately, there are people who fall for these scams and have their savings wiped out.

Beware, there are f**king pirates out there.
    Best regards,

Mike Hogan
    [email protected]

"Go ahead laddie. Buy the watch."

Banned

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately a good friend of mine found out the hard way about thses scams. He was a little green about the scams and got one from someone claiming to be from ebay and they needed his "personal" info to update his account. He started to type his ss number in and thought about it for a second then called a friend of his to ask about it. Was told it was a scam so he started to delete the info but the scammers were able to get his ss number anyway. So he had to call his bank and his credit card company to cancel his accounts and change all his info and passwords. One good thing though is he was able to change all his account info before the scammers were able to do any damage and get any of his money. But just the hassle of having to change all his info was and can be a huge pain O| O| .

Thread Information