How much?

Thread: How much?

How much?

I know some people put up very speculative prices but this just seems way too much...unless it is all three but even then it seems too much.

http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i:Bu...iko):257213024

Wink Re: How much?

Wow,

Indeed that's a steal! I bought the red Techno for around €150.-, now you get two for less (€137.-) plus a DW-6200 Rally in good cond!!!

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: How much?

Oh ok well perhaps it IS a good price assuming that ALL 3 are included, then again it does say reserve not met and even the opening bid might still have that attached?

Incidently what is a rough value of the DW-6200 Rally ? Not NOS just the run of the mill price you can expect to pay?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wink Re: How much?

Hi Mark,

I believe they are not spectacular wanted. I have the silver and gold version. Also I arranged one for a friend a few years ago. I believe that I paid €5.- for one of them and not a very spectacular price on the other two. That was the reason I wrote that the price was good for the two Techno's and you get a Rally for free. Like the DW-5900 the DW-6200 lacks the EL backlight, though the DW-5900 is actually more wanted than the DW-6200.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Oh, this is Yahoo auction Singapore. Maybe I should tell you something about the sellers there. The ones that have the most rare and best pieces do not really care if they sell it or not! You see, they are collectors, and they love G-Shocks, and sometimes they just put the rare things they have there just to show off to the other collectors browsing there that they have a super rare model. Yes, they will put a price, but with a very, very high reserve price, and they don't care if it sells or not, because they are just as happy keeping it, lol.

Don't ask me why, this is a Singapore thing. So please don't get angry or curse the sellers there as speculators.

If you want rare G-Shocks, you should try Yahoo Auction Japan or Ebay, where the sellers really want to sell their G-Shock and not just use the place as a gallery for their fantastic collection, lol.

This is just my observation and I could be wrong and I hope that I don't offend anyone from Singapore who sells there. After all, I also post some of my collection there for sale, and sometimes when I am half-hearted to sell something that I might want to keep, I will put a high price too. Crazy, yes? I can't explain it well, sorry.
    Last edited by GameBoy2Go; March 30th, 2008 at 22:31.

Quote Originally Posted by GameBoy2Go View Post
    Oh, this is Yahoo auction Singapore. Maybe I should tell you something about the sellers there. The ones that have the most rare and best pieces do not really care if they sell it or not! You see, they are collectors, and they love G-Shocks, and sometimes they just put the rare things they have there just to show off to the other collectors selling there that they have a super rare model. Yes, they will put a price, but with a very, very high reserve price, and they don't care if it sells or not, because they are just as happy keeping it, lol.

Don't ask me why, this is a Singapore thing. So please don't get angry or curse the sellers there as speculators.

If you want rare G-Shocks, you should try Yahoo Auction Japan or Ebay, where the sellers really want to sell their G-Shock and not just use the place as a gallery for their fantastic collection, lol.

This is just my observation and I could be wrong and I hope that I don't offend anyone from Singapore who sells there. After all, I also post some of my collection there for sale, and sometimes when I am half-hearted to sell something that I might want to keep, I will put a high price too. Crazy, yes? I can't explain it well, sorry.
    Interesting story, GameBoy. Could it be that a forum is needed?

Thread Information