How much do you like G-Shocks?
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: How much do you like G-Shocks?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How much do you like G-Shocks?

Enough for me to postpone upgrading to an iPhone 5, possibly till next year, and use the $ to get that next must have G.

What about you? What have you gave up to get that G? :)

---
    Last edited by GS_Leng; September 30th, 2012 at 09:56.
    GSHOCKLOVE likes this.

Re: How much do you like G-Shocks?

me too, everytime i go shopping i always think about which G to buy, i save my money to buy a G instead of buying iphone 5

this has been my grail for like 2-3 years, the sinn ezm 1. I finally got the money to purchase it. I decided to order two MRGs instead. I knew that the coating on the mrgs was better, that they were atomic, tough solar. So when I was about to send the email for the sinn, I knew I liked G-shocks so much I would end up regretting this grail knowing I could have had two top of the line Gs. Just having to fix the date and knowing it would loose at least 5 seconds a day, that the chrono may get misaligned, that service would be like 500-700 dollars, made me start regretting it without even having gotten it. I may still get it at some point but I still rather get a G. My g-shocks, since the ones I am keeping are all now atomic, I know when I put it on in the morning, everything is just right. (I would also include my chronomaster in the just right bunch).

Name:  ezmp2.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  230.4 KB

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Ever since i became a G-Shockoholic, i stopped buying Blu-Ray movies, PS3 and XBOX360 videogames...

*i love it that there are quite a few iOS supporters in WUS.
    Fer Guzman and rocky like this.
    Wearing a different G-SHOCK ​everyday.

I gave up guitars. I had 6-8 and several amplifiers at any one time and thinned them out to just a couple that have sentimental value to me.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Funny you mentioned you guitars. That's definitely one tangible thing that I would choose over G's. It's my livelyhood after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by davehb2001 View Post
    I gave up guitars. I had 6-8 and several amplifiers at any one time and thinned them out to just a couple that have sentimental value to me.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

i stopped buying all other types of watches, no more ps3 games, no more star wars collectibles, gave up my RC hobby, stopped modifying my
    caddy cts-V………but..… i did buy the iPhone 5 , i have a weak spot for all things apple.
    TedDotCom likes this.

Relied on them for some serious stuff for years. They're cheap and tough. Trusted to do the job and keep ticking like nothing ever happened. Only ever had two break on me. One was bc of a little impromptu target practice after a celebration of sorts. The other wasn't the watches fault in the least (seriously).

So, a lot. I like em a lot.

Sent via Tapatalk

(Dedicated to the pink tiger stripe and the man behind it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fer Guzman View Post
    this has been my grail for like 2-3 years, the sinn ezm 1. I finally got the money to purchase it. I decided to order two MRGs instead. I knew that the coating on the mrgs was better, that they were atomic, tough solar. So when I was about to send the email for the sinn, I knew I liked G-shocks so much I would end up regretting this grail knowing I could have had two top of the line Gs.
    Name:  ezmp2.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  230.4 KB
    That is a sick-looking Sinn watch there... But of course G-Shocks are very addicting, so naturally, it is VERY hard to resist.

Maybe in time, we would all get past that G-Shock addiction and go on with other hobbies, but right now we know its a habit...we try not to resist the urge, because it makes us feel good to get a new G to add to the collection.
    Fer Guzman likes this.
    Wearing a different G-SHOCK ​everyday.

i had to put off buying/building my AR15 and thousands of rounds of ammo :D
    -Coi- instagram @kandyredcoi / Facebook

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast