How to purchase from Javys???

Thread: How to purchase from Javys???

How to purchase from Javys???

I am a new collector and through the forum I have noticed that Javys offers alot of unique G-shocks. How would I go about ordering from them?

Re: How to purchase from Javys???

there is a online form on there website , you can fill it up and send or simplay write them and they will contact you.

One advice Javys is pretty expensive try searching the model you want on EBay , if you can't get it try http://www.seiyajapan.com/
    Seiya san is higly rated for very good service and quick shipping.

Hope this helps Happy shopping

Thanks. Does Javys only carry the more desirable models (eg limited editions)?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hin

nope, Javy's is the official Casio Carrier in Hong Kong...but as they are part of the collector's market, the prices for rare models are more expensive...around 30%-50% higher than other places that you can find ^^;
    Casio
    DW-8200BK-1JF

DW-8200BM-1T
    DW-8200BU-9AT
    DW-8200Z-1T
    GW-200CF-7JF
    GW-200RB-1JF
    GW-201-6JF
    GW-201NT-1JF
    GW-9200J-1JF
    DW-8400BK-1MJF (Lost in snorkeling RIP.....)

sml

If you find any unique watches at Javys then I suggest you don't tell anyone until after you place your order - even our friends here at WUS.

With a recent example here on WUS, the guys at Javys boosted up the price after they received a few separate emails on a specific watch! They must have realised there was some interest in the watch and thought they could make some extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by sml View Post
    If you find any unique watches at Javys then I suggest you don't tell anyone until after you place your order - even our friends here at WUS.

With a recent example here on WUS, the guys at Javys boosted up the price after they received a few separate emails on a specific watch! They must have realised there was some interest in the watch and thought they could make some extra money.
    It is extremely true.
    Audemars Piguet x1
    Breitling x1
    Ball x1
    Casio >160
    Glashutte Original x1
    IWC x2
    JLC x1
    Jauet Droz x1
    Nomos x1
    Omega x2
    Panerai x3
    Rolex x5
    Seiko x17
    Tudor x4

Quote Originally Posted by sml View Post

Definitely, this is how Javy`s works, so if you are only enquiring try elsewhere or the price will be pushed up for the other members.

They do offer first rate service and that should also be considered, if they state NIB it will be, and they ship fast & insured.

If you are looking for a rare or scarce "G" that is not on everyones "radar" and don`t plan on flipping, they are a good source for the international buyer.

If you are looking to find a well sought after rare "G" be prepared to pay top price.

I have bought from Javy`s in the past and was happy with my end of the deal, so I guess that`s all that counts in the long run.

Q-6

How/where do you find a price for the Gshock watches on their website ? I've tried viewing the website in Firefox and in Internet Explorer.
    Casio GShock DW5600E-1V

I bought from Javy's before ....

I walked into their TST store in HK and buy it with cold hard cash :p
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

Thread Information