How rare/limited are the G-Shock Undefeated collabs? I was only allowed to buy 1 (1 per customer)
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: How rare/limited are the G-Shock Undefeated collabs? I was only allowed to buy 1 (1 per customer)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

How rare/limited are the G-Shock Undefeated collabs? I was only allowed to buy 1 (1 per customer)

I just bought the new DW 6901UD at the Soho GShock store for retail $120. They had 4 left after my purchase and now all sold out. The launch party is tomorrow @ Sound Nightclub in Los Angeles. People are selling them on ebay for $270+ already.

So how rare will this watch be? are we talking 1 of 100, 1000, 10,000?

Glad i got myself one, but wondering if I should buy another. One to wear, one to hold new in box for resale in a few yrs.

Name:  gshock_770143070.jpg
Views: 2830
Size:  29.5 KB
    Name:  ferg1.jpg
Views: 2156
Size:  40.7 KB
    tse_tse likes this.

Re: How rare/limited are the G-Shock Undefeated collabs? I was only allowed to buy 1 (1 per customer

I dont know how rare, but I want one. a few slipped away online from overseas for less than the outrageous asking prices now.

Re: How rare/limited are the G-Shock Undefeated collabs? I was only allowed to buy 1 (1 per customer

If you know how many "Limited" Casio is putting out every year, you wouldn't call them rare. Just enjoy what you got.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

They usually make a few thousand of editions like this.

Why are people paying double now on eBay if they are making so many? How curious

I would be surprised if people are paying 240 right now, asking price is another thing. To answer your questions not rare and not very limited.
    xevious likes this.

Search eBay. Sellers have sold many at $270 USD.

Some "limited editions" become truly "collectible" and increase in value over the long term. Many do not. I think it is virtually impossible to predict. Everyone has their own take on this question. I have, on occasion, liked a particular watch so well that I wanted to have an extra piece on hand in case the first one got damaged, misplaced, etc. But if the goal is "return on investment", there are likely better bets than G-Shocks or "collectibles" in general for that matter.
    Deepsea_dweller likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NYWatchFan View Post
    Search eBay. Sellers have sold many at $270 USD.
    if I were you, I'd come back the store 4 more times, or ask my mom, dad, and niece to go with me to check out the rest to make profits

next month Ebayers will jackup the price even more, as high as 450, that's what they do with new collabs, but I don't know if they sold any though

Quote Originally Posted by G-fob View Post
    next month Ebayers will jackup the price even more, as high as 450, that's what they do with new collabs, but I don't know if they sold any though
    Believe me, it's gonna sell out.

So many people from all walks of life are into the G-Shock craze nowadays.
    I know many friends who are G-Shock collectors in my place. And I don't even live in a metropolitan area.

If people are willing to spend $40,000 for a Murakami Frogman, or $4,700 for a DW-5500 Mudman, or $1,000 for a Dee & Ricky GA-110, you can bet this thing is gonna sell even for $450 once the stocks deplete.
    Last edited by entropy96; August 28th, 2013 at 05:38.
    Current Rotation:
    Tudor Black Bay (on OEM bracelet) | Rado Original Automatic 648.0408.3.161 | Royal Orient WE0011JB | Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 311.30.42.30.01.005 | Casio G-Shock GWF-1000-1DR

G-Shock collection:
    GW-M5630E-9JR, GA-400-4A, DW-6900SG, GW-5000-1JF, GWF-1000-1DR, GW-200Z-1DR, GW-9200-1, GX-56-1B, G-5600E, G-6900-1, DW-5600MS, G-7302RL (non-functioning)

Wishlist:
    Credor ​Eichi (when pigs fly) | Credor ​Eichi II (when fishes talk) | FP Journe Chronometre Bleu (acquired) | Urban Jurgensen & Sonner Ref. 3 (acquired) | D.Dornbluth & Sohn Cal. 99.5 (acquired) | Moritz Grossmann BENU Rose Gold ​(acquired)

**Sig limit reached...**

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information