I actually bought a brand new G for once!
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: I actually bought a brand new G for once!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I actually bought a brand new G for once!

I'm usually into snagging used from wherever, but I love the look of these and found one on eBay from a UK seller at 76!

Seemed like a bargain, so I've taken the plunge and ordered tonight.

It will be interesting to see it in the flesh and find out if they are as bright as the stock photos show!

GA-700SE-1A2:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    DDickson73, GaryK30, jzoo and 6 others like this.
    A watch is for life, not just for the WRUW thread!

Re: I actually bought a brand new G for once!

Great choice. I'm curious as well about how that looks in real life. Looking forward to some live pics when you get it!
    sodamonkey likes this.

I'll be looking forward to your impressions. I've been interested in the "Neon" series but can't seem to find any that aren't imported. It's only recently released from what I can tell.
    sodamonkey likes this.
    A man wearing a watch, outside of purely social functions (where, strictly speaking, a watch is not supposed to be worn), makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers his time something of value, not something to be wasted.

A man wearing an ostentatiously expensive watch makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers little.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckDELTA View Post
    I'll be looking forward to your impressions. I've been interested in the "Neon" series but can't seem to find any that aren't imported. It's only recently released from what I can tell.
    I looked a while ago when someone created a thread when they were released, and they were definitely only in the Japanese market at that time because I couldn't find any either.

A quick search yesterday brought up a few on eBay UK, but also on Amazon UK as well. There's a red version and also a multi coloured, but the blue is my favourite.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sodamonkey View Post
    I looked a while ago when someone created a thread when they were released, and they were definitely only in the Japanese market at that time because I couldn't find any either.

A quick search yesterday brought up a few on eBay UK, but also on Amazon UK as well. There's a red version and also a multi coloured, but the blue is my favourite.

The casio USA site has all three at MSRP so I wonder if that indicates the beginning of North American sales or the end.
    A man wearing a watch, outside of purely social functions (where, strictly speaking, a watch is not supposed to be worn), makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers his time something of value, not something to be wasted.

A man wearing an ostentatiously expensive watch makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers little.

How much are Casio charging? More than other retailers I bet??

How much are Casio charging? More than other retailers I bet??

Saks and L&T have the GA700SE-1A2 (blue) at MSRP, which is $110.00. Amazon have all three but they're imports and $145.00. Casio is charging MSRP. I also noticed that the shopcasio site lists the release date as September 2017 so I imagine U.S. retailers are just now getting their orders in. It would be nice if by next month we started to see "street" prices and "discounts" at retailers. I'm sure others here have a better idea of the timeline for such things. Also, how popular are these going to be? They might very well sell out before anyone starts selling below MSRP.
    Last edited by m1ckDELTA; October 2nd, 2017 at 08:42.

I'm usually into snagging used from wherever, but I love the look of these and found one on eBay from a UK seller at 76!

Seemed like a bargain, so I've taken the plunge and ordered tonight.

It will be interesting to see it in the flesh and find out if they are as bright as the stock photos show!

GA-700SE-1A2:

When you take your pictures could I trouble you to take one of the watch in total darkness with the light on?

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckDELTA View Post
    When you take your pictures could I trouble you to take one of the watch in total darkness with the light on?
    I will do, no worries.

$110 comes in roughly at 82 so not far off what I paid.

Keen to see it too. Good find fella.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    sodamonkey likes this.
    The 7900's are my favourites, although the 56s are currently my focus. But nothing is excluded, except pink Risemans.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information