because I have bought too many watches after stumble into this forum. Prior to this, I was interchanging between my two boring Raymond Weil watches .
In the past three weeks I have ordered in order.
1. GW-M5600BC-1ER with composite band (just love it - this started the craze)
2. Citizen Eco-Drive Titan BN0065-50E
3. G-5600A-7 (wife like white)
4. Tissot T-Touch
5. Luminox 1700 Series.
These are on their way:
6. 2 x SGW100B-3V
7. G-Lide GLX-5600-4D (for my son)
8. G-9100-2DR Gulfman (for my other son)
9. GW-9010-1ER Mudman
Thinking of getting:
10. GW-9200-1 Riseman
I still scanning the forum and ebay for potential Casio watches.
What are your suggestion? I got relatively small wrist for which the BN0065-50E is too big for me. I am starting to look at analog or analog/digital watches.