I am on a spending spree! Incoming...

Thread: I am on a spending spree! Incoming...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I am on a spending spree! Incoming...

I recently gave up smoking and decided to save my money to buy G-Shocks. This gives my watch budget a nice boost. I also managed to sel some of my automatic watches. I will keep just the ones that are dear to me due to sentimental value but I guess I won't be wearing them too much. Today it was time to hunt for some new G's. I scored three today and will cal it quits for now. I still have some auctions pending.
    These are the models that are on their way.

The DW5600 is just a basic beater. I love the gold buttons and clasp on it and it is one of the cheapest to buy. (about 45 euros)
    I bought the GLX6900 in4mation because of the outstanding color. The standard GLX6900 are black and white and a bit simmilair to DW6900 that I already own. De module is new to my collection too.
    The Surfrider is a lovely colormix. I like models with that have a display back figure on it. And the module is completely different from other G-lides. I still have a Mr Cartoon and Todd Jordan on my list.
    Can't wait for them to arrive.

Re: I am on a spending spree! Incoming...

Dreski,

Congrats on the new pick ups. You and Ayako are out of control with the G buying !!!! I really like the 2 limited editions. Post some pictures when the make it to your wrist. You are going to have to start a room in your house for all of your G-Shocks.

Congatulations on your purchases,especially the DW5600.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Inactive

Congrats on stop smoking, well done and certainly worth celebrating with new watches

That DW 5600 with gold buttons etc., I dont think I've seen that before - where did you buy it, can you supply a link? Or a specific model name? Thanks

EDIT: Found this about the Gold: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f43/dw-...de-448768.html

I'm surprised it didnt cost more than 45 euro's - not that I know what the prices usually are, but it sounds like a good deal
    Last edited by ThomAsio; September 15th, 2010 at 15:29.

Congratulations on stopping with smoking and buying more G-Shocks. I particularly like the DW-5600, that's such a timeless classic, IMO.

Congrats !

Quote Originally Posted by ThomAsio View Post
    Congrats on stop smoking, well done and certainly worth celebrating with new watches

That DW 5600 with gold buttons etc., I dont think I've seen that before - where did you buy it, can you supply a link? Or a specific model name? Thanks

EDIT: Found this about the Gold: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f43/dw-...de-448768.html

I'm surprised it didnt cost more than 45 euro's - not that I know what the prices usually are, but it sounds like a good deal
    The pic I used is not corrct I see. It says fox fire on the crystal. Mine has Illuminator on it.

Sweeeeeet!

Ghobbit

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on some good life changes. I saw a guy on the subway today with that 6900 G-LIDE today...

--Greg

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information