I like it!!!
The GW5600J-1 arrived today, simple G-Shock, and I really like it!! I've been talking about big big big all this time, and here's the smallest G I've ever worn, and I'm liking it more than some others in my rotation. Why?
- Comfortable - I forget I have it on, it disappears
- Will fit under shirt sleeves that none of my other G's or Casios can, except for maybe the Manaslu. Small is beautiful in this case!
- Silky, rubbery resin
- Surprisingly long strap
- Though not total stealth, nice and subdued
- What I like most: great display:
- Large fonts for the main text display
- Very good overall use of the available dial space
- Crisp wide-angle positive LCD, easy to read
- Strong backlight and auto-EL
- And I must admit - it looks good in the mirror, with the classic, iconic G "look"
This has given me a whole new appreciation for the 5600's! And of course, pictures to follow soon!!