I decided to press all the buttons on my solar atomic G-Shocks and I get the words TLT.

Thread: I decided to press all the buttons on my solar atomic G-Shocks and I get the words TLT.

Question I decided to press all the buttons on my solar atomic G-Shocks and I get the words TLT.

I wonder what the purpose of this is for.
    Last edited by G-Shocks Are Cool.; November 9th, 2009 at 03:44.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

Re: I decided to press all the buttons on my solar atomic G-Shocks and I get the words TLT

Hi,
    the answer is in this thread:
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=253558
    It's the test screen for the auto-EL-switch. When you tilt the watch (therefore the letters 'TLT') the digits should appear - this way you can test if the switch is still working.

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Re: I decided to press all the buttons on my solar atomic G-Shocks and I get the words TLT

Thanks.

Cool!

What hasn't G-Shock thought of.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

Thread Information