I did it!
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I did it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I did it!

My next watch will be some sort of mid-range Casio that is made in Japan (or "cased in China), and it *will* gain or lose at most 2 secs/month!

Re: I did it!

Congratulations.
    Just your average Japanese watch fan: Casio, Citizen, Seiko

View my collection **here**

View my feedback by clicking **here**

Your friendly neighborhood enabler,

Otto

Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    My next watch will be some sort of mid-range Casio that is made in Japan (or "cased in China), and it *will* gain or lose at most 2 secs/month!
    Wow... And the next time I mow my lawn I will use my Japanese Honda lawnmower and get it done in 28 minutes and 32 seconds, + or - 3 seconds!
    KillaSkill likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by supawabb View Post
    Wow... And the next time I mow my lawn I will use my Japanese Honda lawnmower and get it done in 28 minutes and 32 seconds, + or - 3 seconds!
    Lol, Honda. I read somewhere on another forum a while ago about a Japanese car mechanic, who would get irrate at his acquaintances for purchasing a Honda. He claims, Toyota engines are more standardized (meaning way better engineering) and easier to fix. There's a reason why Honda isn't the #1 Japanese car company, even though they make other things like scooters and robots, and all Toyota makes is cars...
    Last edited by hirobo2; October 4th, 2013 at 15:14.

Lol, Honda. I read somewhere on another forum a while ago about a Japanese car mechanic, who would get irrate at his acquaintances for purchasing a Honda. He claims, Toyota engines are more standardized (meaning way better engineering) and easier to fix. There's a reason why Honda isn't the #1 Japanese car company, even though they make other things like scooters and robots, and all Toyota makes is cars...
    My last Accord lasted me 14 years. I had two repairs, one was an oxygen sensor, the other was the master and slave cylinder for my clutch. That's satisfactory for my uses. I think it equates to +/- 2 seconds a month

and all Toyota makes is cars...
    Engadet just posted this, it reminded me of this thread, so thought I would share..

supawabb likes this.

Lol this is silly...

Hail to the King, baby.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkill View Post
    Lol this is silly...
    So was the original post

Quote Originally Posted by michi098 View Post
    My last Accord lasted me 14 years. I had two repairs, one was an oxygen sensor, the other was the master and slave cylinder for my clutch. That's satisfactory for my uses. I think it equates to +/- 2 seconds a month
    Lol. My dad bought a Toyota Corolla 2nd hand in 91. Sold it in '04 b/c the bumper was rusting off. This is the cheapest Toyota car we're talking about and 2nd hand too. Not a single problem with the engine or "inner parts" in all those years. Never saw the mechanic, other than oil/tire change, etc.

In fact, he sold it to the mechanic who did the checkup b/c the mechanic said the engine was still good even though the frame was aging b/c of the winter road salt...
    Last edited by hirobo2; October 5th, 2013 at 05:53.

Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    Engadet just posted this, it reminded me of this thread, so thought I would share..

No that doesn't count. When I say "cars", I mean mass produced items. Nintendo makes game watches, but do you really consider them to be "gaming systems"?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information