I Finally Gots It!!

Thread: I Finally Gots It!!

Azu

I Finally Gots It!!

I finally scrapped up the money to get a pathfinder. I didn't want a paw1300 i wanted one of the 1200 for the dual lcd display. I went to the mall and went to sears they wanted 350 for a paw1300! i counted my money and all i had was 175$ and i didn't want it anyway. So i headed on over to jcpenny and there it was (big and looking like the boss in the case). The lady at the counter was like wow thats big when she pulled it out. I looked and all of them (including the 1200) was around 300, but in the middle one had a messed up price tag. She went and scanned it. 260$ but with 25% off and 15% if we got a card! so it rang up to 180 and i walked out with it on my wrist. I was very sad though, they couldn't find the cool pathy black zip around case, so they gave me this other g shock case. The 25 anniversery g shock case, with a dog tag. She said if i came back later they would save a case for me. This thing is soooo comfortable with the resin band, and way lighter than expected, and its feels amazing to finally have this beautiful timepiece ticking away on my wrist after admiring it for two weeks on this forum. I think im an addict now just in time for a camping trip too... best bday present ever.

Re: I Finally Gots It!!

Congrats, Azu! It feels great, right?

Is JCP having a watch sale right now? Congrats, btw.
    Buying more watches does not buy you more time.

Looking for: Seiko SCVS013; Citizen PMX56-2811; Citizen Campanola CTS57-0701.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Azu

i think its 25% off everything, the other 15% was for getting a jcpenny card. got this 260 dollar watch for 180 im reading the insanely thick manual now. Anyone know how i can get the cool black original packaging for this thing? and yes, it feels awesome, can't wait to see this thing in action with some swimming and backpacking.

Congrats Azu!!

Enjoy and wear in good health.
    best regards,

Kirk M.

GWF-1000-1JF
    GDF-100
    GW-9110-1JF
    GW-9400BJ-1JF
    GD-350-1JF
    G-700D
    DW-9052