I got a new Leatherman and I blame Sjors

Thread: I got a new Leatherman and I blame Sjors

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Off topic I got a new Leatherman and I blame Sjors

I got a Leatherman Micra, which proved very usefull, four years ago. The only problem I had with it is the need to have locking screwdrivers. The other day I was at the local Wallyworld (aka Wal-Mart) and saw the Leatherman Kick I took a look at it and kept on shopping. Then I had to go back to return something and decided to get it. By then it dropped down to $19.00 because they had a bunch of Kicks in blister packs left over from Christmas and they were on clearence. So I now own two Leatherman tools and I blame Sjors and the page dedicated to Letherman Tools on G-peopleland.com for it. Just kidding, Sjors, I have been pondering getting one for years. [img]file:///C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: I got a new Leatherman and I blame Sjors

I need a new multi tool. My old buck one never did feel quite right. I wonder if my local wally world would have one! :)

Jeff,

I found the Kick at a local Super Wal-Mart. I have no idea if the regular Wal-Marts have the Kicks in blister packs. They should have it at the regular price $23.99 and they also have the Fuse, which is Kick with a pair of scissors, for $38.99 or Blast, which is Fuse with a file, a saw and a small bit driver for $48.99. I hope this helps.

S.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wink Re: I got a new Leatherman and I blame Sjors

Ha ha, I was at a childrens party of a friend of me. When I opened a bottle of beer with my black Wave it drew a lot of attention, specially when I showed the special bit set. My MTB friend remarked. "Why do you carry such a tool, don't you trust your bike".
    Later it was becoming very handy. Bram was playing with a childrens pram when one of the wheels fell of. My wave could fix it within minute.

Jeff, if you are looking for a good multitool, check if it has locking blades and tools. Most Leatherman have them. I think the "Wave" (old or new version) is best value for money.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

I got 3 of all sizes one is even small enough it is on my car keys "P) lovem all !!!

Hi Pipes,

I also have a micra almost always with me on my school keys,

Cheers,

Sjors

There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Hi Sjors -

I am now going to do a search on EBay for a Micra.. I had one years ago but lost it somewhere in Japan, Thailand or Australia..

That other one I got is to big for the keys..

That hok reminds me of my Dad.. He used to carry the same for the shop keys in Sydney.. We call them "Dog Cilps" WOOF:-D

Will post pics of that Micra when I find one...

I hope the name was correct

All the breast - OZZ

P.S. Any good sellers spring to mind? I remember you posted a Mum once but cannot remember the User name...

I bought several Leathermen at "My Boys Mommy", but she doesn't have Micra's. There are many auctions on eBay right now. You can even buy several at once!

Cheers,

Sjors

Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Just got one for $15 plus $12 insured post to Aussie.. Seller has a 100% rating so I paid the wee extra...

Should be hear soon, I hope!

Will post picos when she arrives

Have added Mommy to my favourite sellers list and shall have a good look at her auctions see If I can find anything else..

Thanks once again Sjors and really appreciate your help:-X

All the breast - OZZ

P.S. Hows the RED (Silver) Anty going?

I had to jump in on this since I just picked up my third leatherman....I have had a wave and a micra for a while but I saw the Juice KF4 (yellow) at Costco for less than 20 bucks last week so I had to get it.

As for Blaming Sjors, I agree. I need one of the Black Waves now and it is clearly his fault!

The pics below show it's size next to my Wave. It is smaller and not nearly as heavy duty but it will come in very handy around the house.

These things are soooo cool...they are almost as addictive as G's. O|
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information