I hate the dark

Thread: I hate the dark

I hate the dark

I got my GW 3000M-4A from Mr.UPS, ran upstairs like a kid on Xmas to open my goodie box and lo and behold...I need to charge the watch first...Aaaaargh...I wanna play with my new toy!!!!!!!! Gonna take all night in this light.
    Last edited by joshgamble77; January 26th, 2011 at 02:01.

Re: I hate the dark

The other thing that puzzled me, was that on the Casio website they say this watch costs $260. Yeah right. I got it at a good price for $280, but on the watch is a price tag for $260. What!!! Still, cant complain. Its here.
    Last edited by tribe125; January 26th, 2011 at 23:03.

Interesting. All of my solar Gs have come with a decent charge on them. I guess that's what happens when they sit on shelves for too long. Hope you live somewhere with sun right now, b/c they take forever to charge under fluorescent light.

Enjoy that watch! I've been lusting for one of those too.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I held a flashlight against it and it seems to be charged, or I did something wrong which is highly likely.

Hey congrats - it's a great watch. I love my orange beauty! Are you sure it had lost its charge? It's a fairly new model, and even though it might have been sitting in a warehouse it probably kept most of its charge. Was it just "frozen" in power-save mode? Or is the second hand skipping by 2 seconds (the indication it's battery is low)? Looking forward to pics!

So I eventually phones Casio for help. Got a very grumpy , but helpful lady that sorted it out. Will post some pics soon.

Thread Information