I have an interesting G coming my way... mo

Thread: I have an interesting G coming my way... mo

I have an interesting G coming my way... mo

The other day I was cruising the SCWF and found 4 nice 5600 models. One of them caught my eye but I immediately dismissed it. Its a VERY funky 5600 Club G model.

But the more I thought about it the more interested I became. That yellowish face kept calling me. Then I got to thinking I could take that strap off and put a black zulu strap in place!!! OR an original 5600 strap! Hmmm...

I contacted the seller and it was still available! So... soon... i will have some pics! SJORS, i know you have the other club model... So now we can be kind of twins! :) this one is kind of "rare" as i have never seen one like it! I only wish it was the more advanced solar module,,, but eh...

I have a friend that HATES the 5600's. I will have to wear this around him all the time! LOL

Re: I have an interesting G coming my way... mo

Wink Re: I have an interesting G coming my way... mo

Hi Jeff,

Hi Jeff, I think this DW-5600 looks very good. The watchband looks nice too, although someone mentionend it looked a bit like someone puked on it :-D. Maybe we should once bike together with out Club Style G's on.

:-D

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I would be honored!!! I think I need to come visit you! I love Europe! Id LOVE to see the Netherlands! Iceland too is a spot I would like to visit!

Who am I kidding... lol I want to go everywhere!

Ill post some pics when i get the watch. It may be a few days as its coming from Quatar! Interesting huh? im sure that wont get stopped at customs LOL...

buddha-g

I love the 5600 series, although they seem "small" to other models. Everytime I look at G's its like I'm comparing them to the 5600 somehow. I really like the face on this one, but admit the band is really funky.

I may have to replace it.. but sometimes it kind of fun to wear a "puke colored" strap! the cool thing is that its alread set to take a zulu strap! or, go to the original 5600 rubber! So I will have lots of options. I love the dial color... Cool!

Was it bought from Walter in Qater?? He is a good chap and

I think it took about a week for his package to me to arrive in the USA. Very nice guy. If anything those strap adaptors are worth it as they work on the G5600(solar) I wish they would also work on the GW-5600 :(

Enjoy the watch
    Leon
    P.S I think Sjors is right on that strap somebody puked on it :)

Thread Information