I have reached one million video views on my YouTube Channel , cheers to all collectors!
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: I have reached one million video views on my YouTube Channel , cheers to all collectors!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I have reached one million video views on my YouTube Channel , cheers to all collectors!

I just received and email from YouTube, Congratulations you have reached one million views on your content, I just wanted to share how I feel right now with you all. Early on I posted a few gaming videos, but as you know primarily what I do is G-shock reviews. I have reached the one million views milestone , it's really been allot of work and time consuming but at the end of the day I would not change a thing. I will have to do a viewer appreciation video and perhaps a few giveaways. I want to thank all the people who have believed in me and always supported my channel and videos. I feel really humble right now, I am not a celebrity or nothing like that, just a regular Joe with a passion for G-shocks. I would like to personally Thank Tyko Moon for getting me started in my quest and obsession with these G-shocks.

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  39.1 KB

Re: I have reached one million video views on my YouTube Channel , cheers to all collectors!

Congrats! My g shock journey has just begun.

Re: I have reached one million video views on my YouTube Channel , cheers to all collectors!

Congrats Mike835, I love your videos. Keep up the good work!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Congrats! That is mighty impressive. Subscribed*

Congrats! Keep on going! Enjoyed the shout out to Tyko too -- haven't seen him in a little while.

Congrats Mike

I'm regular on your channel, both for new videos and old ones I haven't seen yet. Keep up the great work

lvt

It's a milestone, congrats
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

I am also on Instagram, check me out my handle is miamimike835, thanks for all the support, it all means the world to me.

Here's a link to his YouTube page. Lots of good stuff:

http://m.youtube.com/user/Mike835?de...user%2FMike835

Congrats Mike! You make some of the best video reviews, no wonder you have so many hits!
    -Luis

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information