I just got the Casio Pathfinder Forester Pathfinder Forester Fishing Moon Phase Watch PAS400B-5V.
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I just got the Casio Pathfinder Forester Pathfinder Forester Fishing Moon Phase Watch PAS400B-5V.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thumbs Up I just got the Casio Pathfinder Forester Pathfinder Forester Fishing Moon Phase Watch PAS400B-5V.

Yeah, my watch itch is pretty bad like most people on here too. But, here is my reason for a new watch. I hope it works for me too. lol. I have fellow fisherman in my family also. I hope they think the idea is cool as well. I haven't gone fishing in many years. I used to go a lot. The idea of this watch is cool though. I really like the sunrise and sunset and vibrating alarm on it. The digital fish, and the fish on the watch band are pretty cool. I don't mind changing a battery on one watch that you can't find a feature for on a solar powered watch for cheap, like the vibrating alarm. I wonder if it can wake me up when I am sleeping. Who knows though. The sunrise and sunset visual layout is cool. It is like having a sundial on a watch. The moon phase is cool too, but I just like the fishing theme about the watch the most.

Name:  PAS400B5V.jpg
Views: 9082
Size:  40.3 KB
    Last edited by G-Shocks Are Cool.; September 6th, 2012 at 12:08.
    dobber72, Morteza, azpops and 4 others like this.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

Re: I just got the Casio Pathfinder Forester Pathfinder Forester Fishing Moon Phase Watch PAS400B-5V

Anytime I see a thread about the PAS-400/410 models, I could start crying....

cheers
    We are 12.6 %

Re: I just got the Casio Pathfinder Forester Pathfinder Forester Fishing Moon Phase Watch PAS400B-5V

Looks good, pretty cool, what does it tell you, when the best time is to fish based on the phase of the moon?

Sodiac
    Too many watches, only two wrists and never enough time...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I had the Hunting version of it for a while. I didn't like the band, but I did like the easy to read display. They're nice watches and for the price, you get quite a lot of functions.

Didn't even know such a model ever existed! That's a very cool watch. The display is also very interesting.
    "There are two things no man will admit he cannot do well: drive and make love."~ Sir Stirling Moss

Had it but flipped it. Found the strap too thin for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodiac View Post
    Looks good, pretty cool, what does it tell you, when the best time is to fish based on the phase of the moon?
    Something like that, I think.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

Quote Originally Posted by cal..45 View Post
    Anytime I see a thread about the PAS-400/410 models, I could start crying....

cheers
    Why? Thanks. I plan on using the vibrating alarm a lot. The sunrise and sunset is cool too. Sometimes I wonder when the sun is about to go down so I can do something outside before it gets too late. The moon phase is just cool to have when people say, is it a full moon or not. lol.
    Last edited by G-Shocks Are Cool.; September 1st, 2012 at 22:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Morteza View Post
    Didn't even know such a model ever existed! That's a very cool watch. The display is also very interesting.
    Yep, I've been doing some research on the watch. I have no idea how long it has been around, but I read that somebody has had the same watch for over 30 years with battery changes every 3-5 years until they got a new one. I also read somebody has has the same battery in the same watch for 12 years. I got to admit all this is pretty cool to know. I am rough on my watches. For $30 with all the things it can do. You can't go wrong at all.

Oh, and this watch can do something that I always wanted in a watch. It can set an alarm anytime in a week, month, or year you want it to. Like when there is something you want to watch on TV during the week. Pretty cool. I also like the 40 different time data bank on it too. My first Casio G-Shock has that too. Sometimes it comes in handy to know the time and day as a record on your watch. I hate to say it. This cheap watch might be my favorite watch before I even got it. lol. I was also thinking of using the sunrise and sunset with the moon phase as a separate time zone feature because you need to put in the longitude and latitude with the time zone you are in to use it.
    Last edited by G-Shocks Are Cool.; September 2nd, 2012 at 04:50.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information