I just went crazy and ordered a Master Blue Frogman

Thread: I just went crazy and ordered a Master Blue Frogman

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I just went crazy and ordered a Master Blue Frogman

Its on the way, I took the plunge and ordered a Master Blue Frogman new from the Bay.

It's the most expensive G I've ever bought and had to sell most of my collection to afford it.

It better live up to the hype, I cannot wait. Anyone out there got one, what do you think of it? The crazy thing is I can't even swim

Cheers

Matt

Re: I just went crazy and ordered a Master Blue Frogman

We don't want to get bored with our watches, so out with the old and in with the new.
    Seriously, if the Frog is the ultimate G, then surely the Master Blue is the ultimate Frog. I don't really 'get' the Brazilian thing- as far as appearance goes, to me the MB Frogman is it. I don't own one, but I love this photo.
    Soon you will have the real thing to enjoy!
    Nicely done.

Regards,
    David
    Attached Images Attached Images

Don't worry, the hype is real, you wll love it as soon as you see it in the flesh and feel it on your wrist.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Congrats on the MB Frog purchase mattchrono. It will all be worth it when you have it in your hands. Be sure to post up some photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Sili View Post
    Congrats on the MB Frog purchase mattchrono. It will all be worth it when you have it in your hands. Be sure to post up some photos.
    As soon as this baby arrives I'll post some pics and a review.

I have skinny wrists so it will lokk kinda silly

Pity the version I'm getting has the white tin and not the Japanese black case

Is it true the Master Blue was made in fewer numbers than the black dawn? I tried to get one but I could only get a Master Blue new.

Which do you guys think looks best.

Cheers

Matt

The Dawn Black is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

With that said, I'd trade it in the heartbeat for a Master Blue. For me personally, the Master Blue is all that is good and right about G-Shock.

The Master Blue was made in far fewer numbers than the Dawn Black.

Quote Originally Posted by mattchrono View Post
    As soon as this baby arrives I'll post some pics and a review.

I have skinny wrists so it will lokk kinda silly

Pity the version I'm getting has the white tin and not the Japanese black case

Is it true the Master Blue was made in fewer numbers than the black dawn? I tried to get one but I could only get a Master Blue new.

Which do you guys think looks best.

Cheers

Matt

Don't worry about having a huge chunky watch on a skinny wrist. I have skinny wrist as well and I love wearing chunky G-Shocks!

As for the DB Frog vs. MB Frog debate, I personally rank the DB slightly better looking then the MB. But all in all, to be honest, I don't think anyone who likes Frogman would be upset to own either one over the other.

I'm yet to splash out on a 25th version Frog. I have a white 2006 ICERC. Have just purchashed a Black & White 2005 ICERC yesterday, so that will be on it's way to me soon.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Sili View Post
    Don't worry about having a huge chunky watch on a skinny wrist. I have skinny wrist as well and I love wearing chunky G-Shocks!

As for the DB Frog vs. MB Frog debate, I personally rank the DB slightly better looking then the MB. But all in all, to be honest, I don't think anyone who likes Frogman would be upset to own either one over the other.

I'm yet to splash out on a 25th version Frog. I have a white 2006 ICERC. Have just purchashed a Black & White 2005 ICERC yesterday, so that will be on it's way to me soon.
    Hi Sili,

May I know where you got the 2005 ICERC? Thanks!

I've had my DB Froggy for a week now and it has fast become my favorite watch of my collection. I never thought I would plunk down this much on a G-Shock, and the fact that no stores had them in stock for me to try, it was a complete leap of faith. I saw all the photos, read all the reviews, talked myself into it, and it turned out to be completely worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer View Post
    Hi Sili,

May I know where you got the 2005 ICERC? Thanks!

Hey Stargazer,
    I won it on ebay from a fellow WUS member adri939. Haven't seen adri939 post here for awhile now, but he actually advertised the 2005 ICERC here on WUS sales forum.
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=128603

Even though the reserve was not met, adri939 actually let it go for a much lower price then what he asked for on his WUS advert. Thanks adri939

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information