I'm excited to see what squares they come up with for the 35th, but I've been debating on whether I should buy one new. Hear me out.
1. I already have a bunch of squares. Too many some might say. Definitely more than I actually need.
2. Besides one, I've never bought a new Gshock at a retail or online dealer, all pre-owned. Many were like new with box, paperwork, etc, but not officially new.
3. I didn't buy any 20th Anniversary squares when they were released:
4. I didn't buy any 25th Anniversary squares when they were released:
5. I didn't buy any 30th Anniversary squares when they were released:
6. I didn't pay anywhere near the selling price of any of these, or what the price of the GW5035 is looking to be.
When the 40th Anniversary comes around there's a good chance I'll have a pic to add of some 35th's. At the moment though, I'm thinking I might sit this one out in the short term, relish in the anniversary anticipation and excitement, and live vicariously through my fellow F17ers!