I Need a broken g shock!! Help!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mike K
  • 1 Post By NeedAG

Thread: I Need a broken g shock!! Help!

I Need a broken g shock!! Help!

Hey guys, does anyone have a junk g shock on here where the E-clips on inside the case are still there, I put my new g shock button on and the e clip went flying, can't find it… searched the web and they are out of stock… I even put it inside a plastic freezer bag while i was working on it and it somehow got lost, these things are microscopic! Others warned me in my previous thread ! but i didn't listen…. I will pay for the clips or broken watch, let me know what you have! Don't want to spend much..
    *Deep Blue Alpha Marine 500 white/green*
    *Victorinox Infantry Vintage Chrono*
    *G-SHOCK GR7900KG-3*

Re: I Need a broken g shock!! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by enjoisht View Post
    Hey guys, does anyone have a junk g shock on here where the E-clips on inside the case are still there, I put my new g shock button on and the e clip went flying, can't find it… searched the web and they are out of stock… I even put it inside a plastic freezer bag while i was working on it and it somehow got lost, these things are microscopic! Others warned me in my previous thread ! but i didn't listen…. I will pay for the clips or broken watch, let me know what you have! Don't want to spend much..
    I'm pretty sure the entire internet isn't out of stock, but who exactly is the "they" that you DID check with, so we can suggest alternatives?

PacParts shows that E-clip as "out of stock" BUT they also show most of their parts as out of stock, too!

Their business model seems to be "order parts from Casio as needed" rather than "gamble on and stock a lot of parts they might not sell." Waiting a couple of weeks on every orderr isn't exactly perfect, but it works for a lot of us here at WUS!
    nigelw likes this.

I'm looking for the remains of my G-Shock Tough Test #3, but I may have thrown them out. I'll keep on searching.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks guys, I searched pac parts, and a bunch of other sites after searching on the forum here. The e clips on pac parts say no ETA from manufacturer. Ebay doesnt have any, and all internet searches lead me to plenty of them but I do not know what size I need. I just ordered a set off summit racing for like 3 bucks. The smallest ones in the set are 3/32 of an inch. So im hoping they will be small enough.

Buzzbait, if you find them let me know! Im right below you in Delaware so shipping shouldnt cost much for me..
    *G-SHOCK GR7900KG-3*

Quote Originally Posted by enjoisht View Post
    Thanks guys, I searched pac parts, and a bunch of other sites after searching on the forum here. The e clips on pac parts say no ETA from manufacturer. Ebay doesnt have any, and all internet searches lead me to plenty of them but I do not know what size I need. I just ordered a set off summit racing for like 3 bucks. The smallest ones in the set are 3/32 of an inch. So im hoping they will be small enough.
    It sounds like you looked in all the right places, then! PacPart's "no ETA" isn't that uncommon, but it's not as informative as their usual "2-3 weeks" delay on parts.

If all else fails, a possible alternative to an automotive parts site like Summit Racing is a radio-controlled vehicle parts site -- I've found the guys at my local R/C hobby stores to be a good source for all kinds of tiny parts for my watch and bicycling hobbies!

You are welcome to my broken G-7100D...such a bummer when some of the digits went partial (fell into hot coffee after rough use)
    Some solace if it could help somebody instead of sitting in my parts box...it has 5 e-clips if I understand which parts you mean.
    Name:  BrokenG7100DCase.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  90.7 KB
    It's disassembled, but you can have the case above as well as the back & screws, all 3 layers of the module w/rubber, the endlinks, band and clasp if they would be helpful (all show wear). PM me what you need and your address, can send it next week.
    Buzzbait likes this.
    Low-brow high-performance

Your the man! Sent you a pm!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    *G-SHOCK GR7900KG-3*

Has anyone on here heard from or know NeedAg? I could care less about the free parts, he sent me a PM saying the parts were shipped, that was two weeks ago and I havent heard from him since, never recieved the items and he hasnt been logged on in the past 2 weeks. Just wanted to make sure he is ok.. Hes probably in the Bahamas sipping a umbrella Drink but just wanted to make sure.
    *G-SHOCK GR7900KG-3*

Thread Information