I Need Some Help... Please!!

Thread: I Need Some Help... Please!!

Banned

I Need Some Help... Please!!

Here's the problem... After several days, or better yet, almost a whole week, I thought I knew what I wanted. It came in today, I liked it but it wasn't the size I thought it would be. Now it's up for trade in the Trade Forum.

The specs said it was 52mm in diameter... wrong! If some of you are familair with Invicta, I havw 2 Russian Divers that measure 52-53mm from 9:00 to 3:00 including the canteen that covers the crown. I cannot wear anything under 45mm now, it looks girly on me. My wife will hardly wear a ladies timepiece now after I got her a 45mm man's timepiece.

Here is where I need your help. What would you recommend that would fit my criteria? If you could, please post pics so that I can see what we're talking about. Here's your chance to steer a newbie in the right direction. One more thing, I would prefer Atomic/Solar, and either Ana/Digi or Analog. But if you can show something that strikes my fancy, I'm open to your suggestion.

Please help me before I screw up and again. If anyone would be interested in trading for what I have to offer ,that would be a plus.
    Last edited by ChesterDogg; April 25th, 2009 at 05:28.

Re: I Need Some Help... Please!!

As far as a G, your best bet is a Frogman, but they aint cheap! i also am in the same dilemma, and my 6.5 inch wrist only feels comfy in 44, 45 & 47mm pieces. In fact my fave pieces are my 47mm Pam Fiddy and 47mm Big Pilot.

If you want a large G, maybe a 6900 ? they are nice and tall, but wide also. heres a pic of it on my wrist. my favorite G-Shock ever.

or even better, get a double velcro and some strap adapters! they make my 9052 look like a blue squirrel is attacking my wrist! and the white 1661 looks hige too with the same strap!

Banned

I had no idea they offerd adapters so you can change straps. See, this is what I'm talking about. Any time you can add new info for someone starting out, it makes spending time here worthwhile.

I cannot wait to see what everyone else's suggestion(s) may be.
    Last edited by ChesterDogg; April 25th, 2009 at 23:29.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Have you taken a look at some of the Casio Pathfinders/Protreks? They are not analog at all, but some of them do outsize most G-Shocks. They are also very versatile and great-looking.

Quote Originally Posted by BenL View Post
    Have you taken a look at some of the Casio Pathfinders/Protreks? They are not analog at all, but some of them do outsize most G-Shocks. They are also very versatile and great-looking.
    There you go reading my mind... +1, if size matters

Banned

This is great! Please keep the suggestions coming. I need all the help I can get.

Thread Information