I put my Brazilian in the window sill last night and...this morning, it's gone...>

Thread: I put my Brazilian in the window sill last night and...this morning, it's gone...>

Moderator Emeritus

I put my Brazilian in the window sill last night and...this morning, it's gone...>

My new pet frog ran away and I looked everywhere for it...I even asked my cat Julius Caesar to help look.

Julius hot on the trail said..."I think it's in the laundry hamper hiding under your wool socks"

Yup, Julius, the master tracker was right!!....."come here you..!!"

The frog thought he was smarter than us...with his wool sock camoflage and all, but he never met Julius Caesar before!! I'll have to keep a closer eye on my Brazilian wooly sock frog.

Re: I put my Brazilian in the window sill last night and...this morning, it's gone...

LOL Julius looks like he was RIGHT on it! Meet Seiko, yes, her name is Seiko... it probably shoudl have been PSYCHO!

She is the newest edition to the stable. She likes to sit on top of the computer and keep an eye on me...

I told my wife, if i "let" her keep her, I got to name her... it was Seiko or Lothar... LOL

Moderator Emeritus

Re: I put my Brazilian in the window sill last night and...this morning, it's gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_C
    LOL Julius looks like he was RIGHT on it! Meet Seiko, yes, her name is Seiko... it probably shoudl have been PSYCHO!

She is the newest edition to the stable. She likes to sit on top of the computer and keep an eye on me...

I told my wife, if i "let" her keep her, I got to name her... it was Seiko or Lothar... LOL

:-D :-D Seiko has psycho eyes. It's nice that he sits on your computer desk, cuz with devious eyes like that, it's good to keep him where you can see him.

Cats are great aren't they!!

cheers,
    Tim

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

LOL Everyone says that... to think, those are her sleepy eyes LOL. Shes a true kitten and into EVERYTHING.
    Here is Dweezil... her sister, and they do NOT like each other!

And this is Jake the best dog in the world!

And we have Marcus... hes a grumpy old tom cat and i dnt have any pictures of him. :)

Thread Information