I really like the Frogman but they too cost to much

Thread: I really like the Frogman but they too cost to much

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

I really like the Frogman but they too cost to much

Man I'm really liking the Frogman more and more but on the casio website their listed between $ 300 to 350 is alot of money for me to spend at the moment. I would like to get one sometime later down the road don't know when but when I do I would like to know if there's any other websites or stores I can pickup one up at a cheaper cost, I don't want to go though EBay because I'm afraid of getting a fake one but if I have to then I would'nt mind only if the seller is selling the real deal and nothing fake.:thanks

Re: I really like the Frogman but they too cost to much

you can check WUS private sellers forum,
    though it may not be the latest model

Can start off with a used one, I got my silver one on eBay and it's a bit beat up but was cheaper for it. I use it when I know the situation will be hazardous. I've also never suspected anything I was getting on eBay was fake. Not sure how much you need to trouble yourself with that concern.
    Last edited by natornate; April 8th, 2009 at 09:59.
    -Nate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    -Albert Einstein

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I have bought from ebay and can PM you the names of the sellers in HK and Singapore who I have used. Nothing but good reports from me. Agreed, you do need to be careful though.
    PRX-2000T-7JF
    DW-8400Z-1T
    DW-8400BK-1MJF
    DW-8400LG-8JR
    DW-8400NK-3T
    DW-8400Y-9T
    DW-8400G-1
    DW-8400-1V
    DW-8400BM-1T

Maybe there are some second hand ones on the WUS forum that you can try taking a look at?

Good luck!

I would second the WUS sales forums, especially as you can search for sellers' previous transactions.

Ebay isnt bad, but as always, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    I have bought from ebay and can PM you the names of the sellers in HK and Singapore who I have used.
    Have people suddenly got shy about providing links? I've seen a few statements like this lately. There's no problem, assuming that there is no connection between poster and seller, and that the information is provided in the context of a relevant thread or enquiry.

Naturally, we would encourage people to use the companies that support the forum (sponsors link at the top of the page), but we can share experiences of good (and bad) sellers.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Have people suddenly got shy about providing links? I've seen a few statements like this lately. There's no problem, assuming that there is no connection between poster and seller, and that the information is provided in the context of a relevant thread or enquiry.

Naturally, we would encourage people to use the companies that support the forum (sponsors link at the top of the page), but we can share experiences of good (and bad) sellers.
    Good point - this is a forum, after all.

If you aren't dead set on a GW-200 series, look into the DW-9900 series! They are dirt cheap - most people around here aren't huge fans but I think they look fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post

It's 'cause there are watch forums that will ban you if you post a link to a non sponsor. I just don't go there any more.

-Dave

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information