I think I'm cured; It's been over a month since I bought a watch or thought of doing so!

Thread: I think I'm cured; It's been over a month since I bought a watch or thought of doing so!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I think I'm cured; It's been over a month since I bought a watch or thought of doing so!

Hi, my name is Statius, and I'm a watchaholic. My last purchase was the gw5600bcj, which was about a month ago. I get tempted now and then to get the g56001jf from Seiya (the one with a questionable history) or a TLC mudman, but so far I've managed to stay clean!

Re: I think I'm cured; It's been over a month since I bought a watch or thought of doing s

you had it the other way around

you SHOULD be buying, not resisting ...

TTT

Re: I think I'm cured; It's been over a month since I bought a watch or thought of doing s

One day at a time...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I should take your route of strong resistence to temptation, good will power you have, by the way.

Hmm I came to this forum seeking help, I got the help, then look what happened to me.

I got extra help from my fellow countrymen, and now it is even worse. Get out while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Statius View Post
    Hi, my name is Statius, and I'm a watchaholic. My last purchase was the gw5600bcj, which was about a month ago. I get tempted now and then to get the g56001jf from Seiya (the one with a questionable history) or a TLC mudman, but so far I've managed to stay clean!
    posting here is the first sign towards a relapse... soon you'll develop a nervous twitch... then you'll realize the only sites you'd ever surf are watch sites...

Instead of helping others, we tend to act as enablers toward others... we want to know we aren't the only ones who succumb to the "need" of buying just one more..... :)

Quote Originally Posted by muxinick View Post
    Instead of helping others, we tend to act as enablers toward others... we want to know we aren't the only ones who succumb to the "need" of buying just one more..... :)

Well said, my sentiments as well.

The only real cure is a lead vitamin pill.

I'm still just an amateur in this saloon, with only two watches to my name.

Keep coming back...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information