I thought of a new torture test! LOL

Thread: I thought of a new torture test! LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I thought of a new torture test! LOL

IM to chicken to do it... But I was at the store the other day and my lovely wife bought some paint... and they put the cans in one of those "shaking" machines...

Hmmm... either put the G in an empty can and bang the crud out of it... OR, strap a G to the outside of the can!!!

Anyone have access to a paint "shaking" machine?

Re: I thought of a new torture test! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_C
    IM to chicken to do it... But I was at the store the other day and my lovely wife bought some paint... and they put the cans in one of those "shaking" machines...

Hmmm... either put the G in an empty can and bang the crud out of it... OR, strap a G to the outside of the can!!!

Anyone have access to a paint "shaking" machine?
    I performed that test with my g2310 back when I worked at Home depot while I was in university.
    Last edited by G-Shock; March 5th, 2006 at 19:03.

I think we need a Sticky thread for all the Extreme testing of G's that gets done... especially since halp the previous posts have gone... any chance of arranging this sjors?

i know they've been frozen, boiled, dropped... im just waiting to see the encased in concrete one... :-D

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

buddha-g

Well, not quite encased in concrete, but one time I poured concrete for a stone walk I was paving in my DW5300 and got concrete splattered all over it!

Once the concrete dried it was actually easily removed, although I still seem to find a small speck I missed on the watch once in a while. :-D

there is such a test on one of the G-Shock leaflets i have.... they put a mudman on one of those shaky things.. The other one, it has a hammer hitting it straight in the face

Moderator Emeritus

Or...you could just take it underground. When drilling with a jackleg, the vibration is incredible. After a couple of years, you have carpal tunnel (white hand). As far as banging, they get hit with falling rock while scaling 50 times a day. Casio should just come to Timmins and look at the g-shocks on the wrists of all the miners. Intense testing goes on .... on a daily basis. :-D :-D

Wink Re: I thought of a new torture test! LOL

Super test... Unfortunately I haven't got acces to such a machine. I think loos in a 500 or 1000ml can would give a nice shocking experience...

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

I performed the hammer smashing test when I got frustrated with replacing the battery

My 2 year old got hold of my collection of watches...

Seiko diver got crystal damaged, timex "G Shock" stopped working after beeing smashed at the wall in attempt to use it as a hammer, GW 500 still lives... it was smashed, trown down the stares, my little one played basketball with it, used it as a hammer and was even trying to hurt me with it when I tried taking the watch away... GW still lives to tell about it... does that count ? ;)

duke - also from great white North (Canada)

do you still use the term adorable to label ur kids?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information