I want to buy an Orange G-9100R-4ER or a Red G-7900A-4Er W..will I look like an idiot at 41?
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: I want to buy an Orange G-9100R-4ER or a Red G-7900A-4Er W..will I look like an idiot at 41?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I want to buy an Orange G-9100R-4ER or a Red G-7900A-4Er W..will I look like an idiot at 41?

I feel I need a colour G-Shock but I'm afraid I look like a idiot at 41,should I just stay with a black G-Shock or embrace colour and just go for it and stuff what other people think???

Re: I want to buy an Orange G-9100R-4ER or a Red G-7900A-4Er W..will I look like an idiot at 41?

So you are asking what people will think about the topic of whether or not you should care what people think? If what anyone says in this thread influences you in any way, then stick with the black, because clearly it matters what others think! Seriously though, only way to find out is to try it out and see how you feel walking around town wearing it. If you don't like it, sell it and move on, lesson learned.
    Sedi likes this.

Re: I want to buy an Orange G-9100R-4ER or a Red G-7900A-4Er W..will I look like an idiot at 41?

I'm older and wear bright-colored ones all the time but then that's me... . You need to do what you prefer.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

g17
    Name:  image-921998197.png
Views: 662
Size:  132.1 KB

I am 39 and wearing this one today. And looking foward to buy the orange 9300 also !
    Edit:9100
    The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground.
    (my collection:
    http://watchshock.com/collection/3589/)

Where what YOU like. Besides, nobody really notices what type/color watch you're wearing anyway. Except for a fellow WIS, who actually looks at people's watches? As for me, I never feel foolish wearing this one...

desire68 likes this.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

ok maybe a didn't word my question correctly,it just that most of my watches are black(5600E, F91W, F108) and a steel A164W and a brightly coloured watch is something I haven't seen on a bloke but your all totally right I should wear what I want,and I'm currently lusting after a coloured 7900,when I think of a G-Shock it's a coloured 7900 that I think of they, are just so "G-Shock" like LOL
    Ah what the hell, I get paid on Tuesday and a Bight Red G-7900 is going to get ordered- and I think there will be blue one following shortly after !

Quote Originally Posted by Tsip85 View Post
    Where what YOU like. Besides, nobody really notices what type/color watch you're wearing anyway. Except for a fellow WIS, who actually looks at people's watches? As for me, I never feel foolish wearing this one...

I agree with Tsip85 wear what ever you like where ever you like, regardless.

Ok, here's what you will need to do to pull it off,... first, shave your head, then grow a go-tee with no mustache, (way tougher looking) start body building so you look super aggro, then, no one will question that colored super awesome G-Shock on your wrist, the'll never truly know just what a super nice guy you really are simply from your look. I'm 35 and it works for me!!
    Last edited by BREAKWATER; November 17th, 2011 at 23:44.
    Aphid, Roger 007, desire68 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKWATER View Post
    Ok, here's what you will need to do to pull it off,... first, shave your head, then grow a go-tee with no mustache, (way tougher looking) start body building so you look super aggro, then, no one will question that colored super awesome G-Shock on your wrist, the'll never truly know just what a super nice guy you really are simply from your look. I'm 35 and it works for me!!
    Or you can go the other way and embrace your geekiness. I teach college physics and people would be disappointed if I didn't act weird (not that I'm capable of doing otherwise).
    Sedi, ZASKAR36 and Bracey like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mgscheue View Post
    Or you can go the other way and embrace your geekiness. I teach college physics and people would be disappointed if I didn't act weird (not that I'm capable of doing otherwise).
    There ya go! Another option for you! Honestly I see it as the still young and fun feeling kid side of me, though I don't get to crazy with the colors, I can do red, orange, green or the best, black, mostly darker colors, but I can't seem to feel comfortable with white, purple, neon green or yellow colored G's. Just give it a try, it may feel cooler then you think, or the other way around, never know till you try!!
    Bracey likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information