I want a GW-9010MB ... where to buy?

Thread: I want a GW-9010MB ... where to buy?

I want a GW-9010MB ... where to buy?

I've been looking to pick up either the GW-9010 or the MenInBlack version (GW-9010MB) but can't seem to find the MIB version.

Anyone know a place to pick one up please let me know.

Thanks.

Re: I want a GW-9010MB ... where to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsnake View Post
    I've been looking to pick up either the GW-9010 or the MenInBlack version (GW-9010MB) but can't seem to find the MIB version.

Anyone know a place to pick one up please let me know.

Thanks.
    I have one that I partially stealthed (the writing on the bezel) that I'm going to be throwing up onto The Bay here soon. I bought my "perfect" watch, which I wear daily.......so I no longer need the Muddy.

Re: I want a GW-9010MB ... where to buy?

the mat black is a new series, just now hitting the streets of japan. you have a couple options. one is to fly to japan and buy one. another is to find one from an ebay seller. another option is to buy from higuchi, seiya, or chino (google them), another is to buy one used on the classifieds here in a couple months.

uhg... forgot something. now that i think about it this series has shown up on casio germany's literature as well, so a uk release is possible. maybe wait a little while and save some clams by buying domestically.
    Last edited by a-Tom-ic; September 11th, 2009 at 20:34.
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

Thread Information