If you die, would you want to be buried with your G? (A very dark question)
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: If you die, would you want to be buried with your G? (A very dark question)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

If you die, would you want to be buried with your G? (A very dark question)

A dark question, I know but as I was overlooking a will I made (I created this when in my very early 30's), I'm thinking of adding to it (under a part of what your requests are for burial) that I want to be buried with my G and possibly the first watch that the wife bought me.

This got me thinking as we know someone who passed away and he wanted to be buried along with one of his instruments.

I figured, I lived my life with conscious of style, why not be buried with style.

So, a question for all of you...If you die, would you want to be buried with your G (or several G's)? (A very dark question that probably excludes those who request to be cremated).
    Last edited by kndy; January 26th, 2011 at 01:14.
    Calibre Sea Knight | Casio G-Shock DW5600E-1V, G-Shock DW6600C-1V, G-Shock DW6900-1V,G-Shock DW6900CB-1, G-Shock DW9052-1V, G-Shock Mudman G9000-8V, G-Shock Gulfman G9100-1, G-Shock GA-100A-7ADR, G-Shock GD-100-1AJF, G-Shock G-Lide GLX-5600 (Red, Blue), G-Shock Rescue Red G7900A-4, GW7900B-1,G-Shock GX1-A, Pathfinder Triple Sensor PAG40-7, Waveceptor WV200A-2AV | Fossil Blue FS-5001, Fossil Big Tic JR-1822 | Garmin Forerunner 15 | Invicta 1103 Chronograph, Invicta 1439 Russian Diver Rose, Invicta 6860 Eagle Force Collection Red Dial, Invicta 8926C Pro Diver Collection Coin-Edge | Invicta 21485 Specialty Analog | Invicta 21488 Pro Diver | Movado BOLD 3600367 | Orient CDBAA003A, CEM5J005B, CEM75004B (Mako XL), CTT02003W, EM65-C5 CA (Pepsi) | Seiko 5 SNK357, SNXF09K, Seiko Core SNE343 | Sinobi 3585G | Stuhrling Classic Delphi Omega Automatic Skeleton | Swiss Military Hanowa Sealander 316L | Technomarine TM-115174 Cruise BlueRay | Timex 395LA | Tom Tom Spark Cardio & Audio

Re: If you die, would you want to be buried with your G? (A very dark question)

duder.......when I am gone, I am gone.

If I even own a G when I go, then they will go to different friends & family. Like they say....you can't take it with you.

Besides.........G-shocks don't go with suits. =)

Cam

I don't really care what happens to my body when I die so caring about a watch when I am dead is not in my future plans. Any and all of my watches will go to someone that is alive so they can enjoy them, sell them, give them to someone else or just remember me by them. When I die, a G-Shock will be one of the least important things in my life..........huh..... I mean death.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

i think i want that my Gs sit on a window forever.. *editing my last will*
    Collection: DW-004X-8T, GW-9100-1, AWG-101-1

Whichever poor sod gets the task of disposing of me can do what they like.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

What do you mean if I die. I am not going to live forever

I never thought of it but maybe one of my beaters. I plan on my boys dividing up whatever watches I have when I fade away. I dont really like the idea of rotting away so I am thinking about cremation.

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

You guys are scaring me...

Sodiac
    Too many watches, only two wrists and never enough time...

I would not. As mentioned, they just don't go well with suits. Hopefully, I will be buried with some dress watch that I wore often in my professional career and retirement...but not too expensive, b/c that'd just be a waste when I can pass it along to my kids or grandkids.

I'm going to be dressed like I am at the beach so sure throw a G-Lide on there!

Cremating (or at least attempting to) a perfectly good watch seems like a shameful waste.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information