If you had your choice of any of the new April releases to pick up for Macys F&F, which would it be?

Thread: If you had your choice of any of the new April releases to pick up for Macys F&F, which would it be?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

If you had your choice of any of the new April releases to pick up for Macys F&F, which would it be?

Anyone think there's any chance of us seeing the new April releases in time for Macys F&F? I'm looking for something interesting in my local Macys seeing that F&F is coming on the 25th to the 30th...If anyone has any hard to find G sku's for Macys, please post here!

If you had your choice of any of the new April releases to pick up for F&F, which would it be???

Re: If you had your choice of any of the new April releases to pick up for Macys F&F, which would it

tough call since they are not getting released till the 30th ive heard. But i want all of the GA110s (breezy, rasta (if its released in USA)), all of the men in military minus the mudman i think

Re: If you had your choice of any of the new April releases to pick up for Macys F&F, which would it

Probably the DW6900WW-7, but I don't have enough money at the moment, so maybe in half a year.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Brown mudman, if they have one.

Anyone know if they're doing the pre-sale thing this time?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Current
    DW-8200MS "Kermit in Smoke" Frogman
    DW-8200F-4 Red Frogman
    GW-200-2 "Navy" Frogman - modded
    DW-5000SP "Bloody Project Team Tough mod"
    DW-9900 Frogman
    DW-5700 with 5600EH crystal "Screwback Eric Haze"
    GW-5000
    Beater G-3110

The new Baby G, BGD140-7. It's a little bigger than previous Baby G's and has a matte white finish that's just begging to be dyed. Mrs TSip needs a new Camo so she'll stop stealing mine!!!

Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Anyone know if they're doing the pre-sale thing this time?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Yes. I stopped by Macy G-Shock counter (Chandler fashion, AZ). The sale lady accepted presale with F&F 25% off. I didn't buy one since none on the selection clicked me except a white neon light Baby-G.

Just came back from my Macy's, nothing great in stock. Hoping to see some awesome green watches....nothing.
    Image not available

Myself, I would probably pick up the new King, I was hoping someone would spot one in Macys and come with the sku...

my guess is there will not be anything too epic before May :(
    Last edited by rza1069; April 22nd, 2012 at 02:03.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information