I'm attempting to get some feedback on a ebay seller, hope the mods allow it, if not I understand.

Thread: I'm attempting to get some feedback on a ebay seller, hope the mods allow it, if not I understand.

I'm attempting to get some feedback on a ebay seller, hope the mods allow it, if not I understand.

The seller that I need to find out is called "springspringy" and "Japanese-Hobby.INC", they both have stores but I still would like to hear some feedback if possible. The sooner the better, I have a bad case of "Frogman Fever" and there is no cure other than getting one for my wrist. Thanks guys and gals.

Also if I order this watch from Japan will I have to pay duty or a customs fee, the seller states that he will not be responsible for duty fees, which is understandable, but if I have to pay duty what would a ball park figure be if the watch is around $600.00 to $1,000.00 USD, again some feedback would be appreciated. Thank You, Stromboli.
    Last edited by Stromboli; March 15th, 2011 at 11:36. Reason: forgot to add additional question

Re: I'm attempting to get some feedback on a ebay seller, hope the mods allow it, if not I understan

Japanese Hobby is a great seller. I bought my Mat Black Riseman from them. They are fast, package well, and very professional. They also tend to have some of the lowest prices on a lot of G-shocks.

I bought a G-Shock from Japanese-Hobby, and was very impressed by their communication and service. I will continue to buy from them and would not have any hesitation recommending them to you.

Thread Information