i'm luving my new Vista setup! how bout yours? Show me !!!

Thread: i'm luving my new Vista setup! how bout yours? Show me !!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Off topic i'm luving my new Vista setup! how bout yours? Show me !!!

just got my new laptop and been configuring it to my liking. Its a Vista setup not OSX. best of all, it doesnt take whole lot of memory. ill be upgrading it to 3GB. oh, those are working gadgets if ure wondering. and u gotta luv dual-screen setup

Mod, i tried to resize it but u cant see the applications but i provide the link if u decided to delete it.

Click link for bigger and clearer version.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...screenshot.jpg

Last edited by mansrow; September 22nd, 2008 at 01:19.
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage

Re: i'm luving my new Vista setup! how bout yours? Show me !!!

Personally I hated vista which is the main reason i got a Macbook.
    Glad to know someone likes it tho.

Nice screen set up too

I've had Vista for several months now and not had a single problem with it. I was a bit wary with all the complaints I heard, but with the 32bit version at least, everything seems fine. I always liked XP, although I had more problems with that when I first got it than I've had with Vista.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I have played a bit with Vista, and just do not care for it yet. It seemed too intrusive. I have XPpro on my desktop and laptop, and it does everything I need for now.

Glad it is working for you though!

I'm getting a bit frustrated with Vista at the moment; it keeps starting to crash whenever an update becomes available. If I were cynical...

Desktop looks cool though Mansrow Are you running two screens on a laptop, or is it just virtually two screens wide?

thanks y'all. i have

1 laptop on 64-bit Vista
    1 laptop on 32-bit Vista
    1 desktop on XP Pro 32-bit

i have yet to get meself a quadcore. time will come for me to setup my gaming rig.
    wanted to get an macbook and install OSX but all the game im beta testing is not mac compatible.

u guys should try Vista if u have not already. but im still luving my XP desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by David S View Post
    I'm getting a bit frustrated with Vista at the moment; it keeps starting to crash whenever an update becomes available. If I were cynical...

Desktop looks cool though Mansrow Are you running two screens on a laptop, or is it just virtually two screens wide?
    its a dual screen setup on the lappie. i gotta admit, Vista sidebar took a lot of RAM resources that i have to use other gadgets.

just wondering , David !!! why is it crashing? did u do a clean installation of Vista on your machine? or did it came pre-installed?

I haven't had a single crash yet (touch wood), and I've gone as long as 2 weeks 5 days between restarts.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

Banned

I have Vista, but it's nothing fancy. I just have the 32 bit version and everything hides away the way I have it set. I also have the Citizen Nighthawk as my Vista clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxorcist View Post
    I haven't had a single crash yet (touch wood), and I've gone as long as 2 weeks 5 days between restarts.

just had mine for a few days. but had to restarts every update and some software being installed. i sure did put some stress on it by restarting too often.

Torrid, i tried the Nighthawk yesterday and it was so small. the dial is too busy for me, simply because i have a small screen and set it on a high resolution. the Nighthawk is cool, though.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information