I'm thinking of buying a Casio & was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the

Thread: I'm thinking of buying a Casio & was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the

I'm thinking of buying a Casio & was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the

G-SHOCK 5600 Protection?

Thanks!

Re: I'm thinking of buying a Casio & was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the

Great series of watches. Hugely comfortable to wear, atomic time-keeping, solar powered, world time all avaliable..just a brilliant watch. Sharp looking too.

I particularly like the GW-M5600BC on a bracelet which I bought myself...very versatile watch, nice stealthy look.

You can't go wrong with any of them though. They're excellent.

Re: I'm thinking of buying a Casio & was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the

There are quite a few 5600 variants to choose from. The DW-5600E is the least expensive (not atomic or solar). Then the GW-5600J and GW-5600BCJ (two band atomic/solar). The DW-5025 is a 25th anniversary model (translucent gray and gold). The GW-M5600 and GW-M5600BC (5 band atomic/solar). I think a GW-5000 will be coming out soon. Plenty more over the years, that I have not suggested, are similar. The GW-M versions are the most recent and are quite good. The composite bracelets that come with the BC versions is very comfortable and dresses the watch up some.

Good luck choosing!

GW-M5600BC and GW-M5600 on BC bracelet
    WhtShadow

Current Collection
    Casio 'non-G' 83QS-41, DW-1500, OAW-100TDJ, PAW-1300T,
    G-Shock GW-M5600, GW-800D, MTG-1000G,
    Bulova Accutron 214, Omega SMP 2232.80, Omega SMP 2255.80, Ball Engineer M Challenger, Traser Auto Pro,
    Seiko SDWB61, SNA139, SKA389, SKA296, Momentum Cobalt V Lite, Orient Mako Blue, Orient Mako USA 2 White,
    Victorinox (Swiss Army) Ground Force 60/60, Base Camp Ti

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

You really can't go wrong with the GW-Ms. Go get one I say...

Thread Information