In4mation glx150

Thread: In4mation glx150

In4mation glx150

So i swung by the store today to get info on this watch's release. Keep in mind this is regarding Hawaii In4mation stores only. Technically the watch was released today at other outlets which is why i stopped in (I mean come on, able to get one in the region and at the store it is a collab with? How could anyone resist?)

So they told me they are releasing them the first week of July (next week) and will release the day and time of release on their website www.in4mants.com so everyone can get ready.
    Last year 50 were allocated to their web store and they sold out in two minutes! At the store he said "a lot" of people showed up.
    So here's my theory: they (In4mation) use the collab to drum up traffic and exposure for the chain. If the bulk (15-40 per store depending on store size?) Go towards the store fronts even 20 rowdies may not get them all (especially if there is a "1 per" limit or something).
    So for fun, i'm gonna try for one at a store. Please update as you learn more and i'll do the same.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Re: In4mation glx150

Hype man, I pray it doesn't get too bad with G-shocks like it did with shoes, you know there is people in that line that no nothing about Gs just to get the watch and sell it to make some money ahead of people that actually like the watch and would appreciate it. This is the reason I got out of collecting sneakers man stuff like this just really kills the fun of it for me.

I got the watch on the website about 30 minutes after it became available...I think you can still get it now. I don't think people are too pumped about this in4mation collab. I think people are way more into the other colors of the glx-150's, and I also don't think in4mation put too much time into making this watch. It says in4mation on the band (twice) has a red strapholder, and that's it. No backlight, no nothing.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I got the new In4mation G-Lide offered earlier this week by a sneaker store in The Netherlands. I think it was available from Tuesday here.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Quote Originally Posted by WillyLix View Post
    I got the watch on the website about 30 minutes after it became available...I think you can still get it now. I don't think people are too pumped about this in4mation collab. I think people are way more into the other colors of the glx-150's, and I also don't think in4mation put too much time into making this watch. It says in4mation on the band (twice) has a red strapholder, and that's it. No backlight, no nothing.
    I agree with you on this one....it appears as if very little was put into this collab compared to the previous models which had some very nice colors and the backlight. I'm a fan of the GLX-150 series as I tend to like change so I went ahead and placed my order on friday. They call this watch a limited edition but as it currently stands there are plenty in stock according to in4Mation and you can order them on the website.

Yeah I know, I'm almost debating on returning or trying to sell the one I should be receiving. i really like the blue/pink one. In fact, I think I like all 3 colorways better than the in4mation. I kinda feel like an idiot right now, and that I just mentally duped myself into buying this.

Thread Information