Incoming G314RL-4

Thread: Incoming G314RL-4

Incoming G314RL-4

Hello
    I just received my new G-314RL-4, the last one I ordered before beginning a risky Gshock diet...
    This is my first ana-digi, and it has some advantages and flaws
    + : very comfortable for small wrist
    Legible in the dark : the lume works good until now : I was surprised to see that it worked immediately when I opened the box, because the watch must have been in the dark in the box for a few days at least.
    The time display is very big.
    This G feels quite tough.
    - : day and date not on the same display (one click away), only 2-3 year battery, calendar 2039, no mute.
    The strap is very special, as if it is made of resin and fabric wrapped around part of it. It makes it comfy, but I have yet to check how fast it dries.
    For now, I'm pleased with it, and would recommend it.
    Have a nice day :)
    Attached Images Attached Images

G9100BP - GLX5600 (*4) - G5600 (*3) - GLS5600 - GWM5600 - G7710 - G2500 (*2) - SGW100

Re: Incoming G314RL-4

Very nice - I also like the big display on that model. Does it have EL-backlight? The red ring looks very nice too .

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Re: Incoming G314RL-4

Yes it does have LED backlight and a quite powerful one. Although its comfortable and sweet, I'm not sure I'll wear it too much and I'm thinking of using it for being on the side of the bed : I like to have a watch on the commode, so that I can check the time at night and use it as an alarm in the morning. This one has the lume which is convenient to check the time at night, and it has a snooze alarm.
    G9100BP - GLX5600 (*4) - G5600 (*3) - GLS5600 - GWM5600 - G7710 - G2500 (*2) - SGW100

Thread Information