Incoming: GX56-4, GX56-1A, and GA110B-1A3

Thread: Incoming: GX56-4, GX56-1A, and GA110B-1A3

Picture Incoming: GX56-4, GX56-1A, and GA110B-1A3

I would like to first start by apologizing for the lousy pictures. I never learned how to properly take photos. I signed up for photography class to take better pictures in future. Both GX56’s are very difficult to photograph. I think the type of glass on the case is almost mirror like and this makes taking pictures a bit tricky. I really like the larger case size of these G’s, and decided to buy them while they are still available. It took me two weeks of going back to the store to try on the "king" to be sure that I would like the large size. For those of you that are on the fence regarding the size, my wrist size is 7.375 inch (18.732 centimeters). I love the size and feel like superman when it is on the wrist. I have not had time to learn about the watches and the times are way off. I wanted to throw some pictures up for all to enjoy. My wife said to me, "are we now done with this watch obsession". I was going to explain that I haven't even started to pick up the Edifice's, Seiko's, Luminox, Swiss Army, and other endless amount of watches that I want, but figured I better ease her into things.

Re: Incoming: GX56-4, GX56-1A, and GA110B-1A3

Very nice, those are some of my favorites. Man, I have to start my GA-110 collection...they look sweet

Thumbs Up Re: Incoming: GX56-4, GX56-1A, and GA110B-1A3

That "zombie slayer" variant of the GA-110 is awesome.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Awesome shots!!!!!

Nice pics- thank you for sharing.

Thanks for the nice comments. The negative display on the 'king' is a bit difficult to read in certain lighting conditions. In the outside sunlight it is super easy to read (the watch really comes to life when she is outside!). The EL on these watches are great and I like the fact that you can adjust the lume length from either 1 second or 3 seconds (no 2 second option). The king has not left the wrist in the last couple of days. I honestly can't see myself wearing anything else. They are awesome.

Pretty cool looking color combination~Cheers!

Thread Information