Inside of my PRT40 and resetting after battery change

Thread: Inside of my PRT40 and resetting after battery change

Inside of my PRT40 and resetting after battery change

The watch ran out of batterys so I bought new ones and put them in. It still doesnt work. After googling all kind of phrases I have realized that I must somehow reset the watch before it will work again. There are references to doing something with an AC part. The manual for this watch doesnt mention anything. I see the lettering AC on the module but cant figure out what to do. Can anyone help?

Also, this spring was floating around the case. I am thinking the mall, who replaced the battery last, did know where it went and just threw it into an open spot on the side of the case. Anyone know where this spring goes?

Re: Inside of my PRT40 and resetting after battery change

Okay I figured out the first part. I inserted one of the batterys, + side down, into the slot with the AC next to it. Then inserted both batterys in the correct way and the watch reset itself.

Now what to do with that extra spring.
    Last edited by Dace; June 10th, 2010 at 14:58.

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

Re: Inside of my PRT40 and resetting after battery change

Quote Originally Posted by Dace View Post
    Okay I figured out the first part. I inserted on the batterys, + side down, into the slow with the AC next to it. The inserted both batterys in the correct way and the watch reset itself.

Now what to do with that extra spring.
    frankly, i have no idea where to place it or what it's for. if you haven't perceived any functions not properly working in the past (does the watch beeps, alarms okay?), i would simply put it away and keep it in a safe place.

cheers
    We are 12.6 %

Thread Information