WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Of interest? MIY Riseman Found on eBay not bid.

636 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Sedi 
#1 · (Edited)
Casio G Shock DW-9100YJ-9T-MIY Men-Yellow-Riseman

Kept an eye on it but thought u guys might either be keen to talk to the seller or just keen to see an allegedly rare model.

Or its all pony and I'm showing some green lol (to clarify - I wouldn't know a rare model if it hut me in the face being new to this game).

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

#2 ·
Nothing to do with me.

Feel free to remove it.

Thanks Andrew but it was one of mine, didn't sell and the mods don't usually like these sorts of posts here. There's an EBay sale listing forum for this.

Unless I've got the wrong end of the stick then accept my sincere apologies.

#3 ·
Ah right. Apologies if I've made a faux pas.

Please remove if so desired.

Just thought peeps might be interested - and I wouldn't do this on a live auction as for sure that's promotion for promotions sake.

I'll take the link out and if the mods want to remove the post I will stand corrected happily.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

#4 ·
Nothing wrong with linking to auctions - as long as it's not your own :-d.
Quote from the forum rules:
5 Linking to live auctions is permitted for discussion purposes only. Links to incorrect, misleading or fraudulent auctions are also permitted, provided that the sole intention is to warn other members. Links posted by the seller will be treated as sales posts and immediately deleted. There is a special eBay forum to announce your eBay auctions.
cheers, Sedi :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.