Its been a while...

Thread: Its been a while...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Its been a while...

Havn't picked up a G Shock in a while...in fact last time I thought about my watches I was considering off loading a couple/few.

I was looking around the site and I just realised I hadn't seen anything that excited me for quite a while.

Anyone suggest to me a G Shock I should consider to relight the fire ? Old/New doesn't matter - my collection is in my signature.

Wink Re: Its been a while...

Hi Cooler

G(W)-5500 model. In your profession maybe not a too flashy model. How about the City Code NYC model?

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: Its been a while...

I don't see a Froggie.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

yes, the new multiband 6 froggie and/or the gw7900...I have those on my list :)

Suspended

Mtg1000

I wouldn't say these are anything special but I'm really digging my 2 new GW-M5600's. Over the last few weeks these 2 have been getting most of my wrist time. Cool colors without being over the top and they're solar-atomic (which is sort of a requirement for me).

GW-M5600-3

GW-M5600R-1

hey coler, i remember your thinning-thread. i take it you didn't sell any? here's a neat new line you might consider: the 7900 series

"It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

Quote Originally Posted by a-Tom-ic View Post
    here's a neat new line you might consider: the 7900 series

Good suggestion!

Coler,
    Seems to me we had a conversation about something with the tide & moon display awhile back!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi mate, long time no hear :)

How about getting yourself familiarized with Yahoo Japan auctions and friendly folk from 'FromJapan'?

I was in the same both as you recently, the new G-shock models didn't excite me much and after I acquired a 9000 Mudman, 9100 Gulfman, Crazy Colors 6900 and couple of 200-series Frogman models I pretty much though - this is it for me and G-shocks, been there done that. Until one day I found myself lost on Yahoo Japan, boy oh boy did that change my perception on G-shocks, it actually transformed me from a complacent and aloof G-shock owner to a passionate collector. 32 G-shocks later...I'm still here and loving every bit of it. My first G-shock was a DW-004 in '96 and up until some year ago I only owned 2.

How long will it last I don't really know, but what I do know is that the passion and sometimes obsession is still there one year later, and it doesn't seem to subside. This forum and friendly forumers and mates here definitely help keep the G-Shock flame burning

Stay well and please do stick around!

cheers!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information