Its Pink

Thread: Its Pink

Its Pink

Well one day I come home from work and find my wife looking @ one of my Casio catalogs from Seiya-San she wants a baby G( So much for what I want in my fantasy I come home and she has some high heels on & vicy's secret, oops different forum,lol J/K) . This from the same women who asks "what do you need another watch or gun , ect for". Well I ask her what she has in mind, and she proceeds to show me some G's on the bay. So with alittle surfing a
    BG-198V-4AJF is located in Japan that meets her requirments.
    So I drop a quick email too Seiya he gets back to me and the deal is done or so I think. Seems my bank changed credit card companies and my old card account is closed. So I take the new card and try to enter it @ payhell,com. They now want the additonal 3 or 4, #'s off the back of the card for security reasons (hmm who;s security thiers or mine). So I choose to disregard those umbers by placing Zero's in place of the real numbers, or just ignore the spaces.( I have used this method many times in the past without incident) . I now get a new screen with information that states payhell will accept the credit card but will charge an addition $1.50 for each transaction (hmm so much for security). I just can't do it I'm sick of the banking world and thier ZIP me fee's so I don't register the card. Seiya takes International money-orders so its off to the post office. The money order cost less than what the seller has to charge me in payhell fees anyways! Well the .90 postage took away any savings. So I drop the M/O in the mail with a letter to Seiya and away it goes. Its been over a week and Seiya told me he would drop me an email as things moved along. So I was one of the people that checked out his home page when his wife put the first message up, closing it down while Seiya was ill. Hmm what to do now? Only thing I can do is sit tight and have good thoughts that He gets well soon. On the 15th I get home from work thinking maybe today is the day for some high-heels getting in the house (past our 3 dogs) to find the wife wearing her Pink Baby-G. Its a cool watch, Module 2288. The thing I enjoy most about this watch it was done by means of a slower world not just a click with a mouse, Kinda like a message in a bottle that sailed away. Im happy that It worked out so well and I did not just give my credit card information up when I feel its wrong. when will it be enough information and what will they want next! Regards Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool Re: Its Pink

Pretty in pink!
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
    honi soit qui mal y pense
    http://forums.collectors.com/attachments//trozau_ani.gif
    gold - the barbarous relic!

Does anybody really know what time it is?
    Robert Lamm of the group Chicago, 1969

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Its Pink

Do you reckon that watch would be an ok size for a 5 yo girl?

Money orders must be cheap in your neck of the woods. The last one I did cost me $30 on top of Western Union's woeful exchange rate that effectively cost me another $20+. This amounted to nearly 25% of the total cost of what I was buying. On top of that, the order got 'lost' in the mail and I had to get a refund from WU...that took about 2 months.
    Down $50 for nothing. Will never use WU again.

Nice pink watch, my wife also recently picked up a pink 1 herself. Congratz!

Hi bluegum, my wife has a very small wrist \, but to be truethful with you I think the watch would still be on the big side for a child of age 5. A International money was around $4.00 dollars, but I paid in U.S. funds not Yen's. Yes I understand it can get pretty exspensive to exchange money to a differnet currency. Regards Steve

Thread Information