Some of you will know that I've been selling off lots of my watches over the past few months. It was getting a bit ridiculous to be honest as I was buying several per week and then barely wearing any of them
So I've had to be quite strict with myself (well, tried anyhow!) and I'm slowly narrowing my collection down to the watches I either wear the most or cherish the most.
Here are my most prized watches...
1. PEGLEG NYC DW-6900
2. Kermit the Froggie
3. Men in Matt Black Riseman (with ICE White clothes)
4. MIRO Atomic Riseman 5. ARTI Wademan
1. An Accurist I've had since I was 13 and it has lost 1 minute in the past two years!
2. TAG Heuer Mercedes Benz SLR
3. My latest watch... Citizen Chrono Timer with an aftermarket white strap (love it!)
1. DW-5025D Ocean Gray
2. Spike Lee 5600
3. WoodWood Berlin GW-M5600 (Number 1 of only 15 ever made)
4. DW-5600c in MINT condition
5. My first ever G-Shock... DW-5300
...and here are the rest.
The top two rows are keepers (for now) and the bottom two rows are the watches I'll be selling in the near future...