I've treated my Riseman to a new look...

Thread: I've treated my Riseman to a new look...

I've treated my Riseman to a new look...

I've just ordered a white band\bezel kit for my Riseman from TikTox. It's currently the watch I wear for work but I'm waiting for the new Men in Matte Black version to finally be released and that will be my new work watch.

I was considering selling my current Riseman but I've decided I can't part with it as we've been through too much together (lol)... so I'm going to keep it and use it as my "holiday" watch with its new white clothes

To me, the Riseman is the best all-round watch Casio make. I've got plenty of others but the Riseman is the one I always come back to as it seems to have a use for most occasions.

Hopefully the band will arrive quickly... I'll post some pics asap.
    Last edited by W44NE G; September 3rd, 2009 at 13:24.

Re: I've treated my Riseman to a new look...

When do you think the MIMB version will be released UK wise? Im tempted also as mine had a whopping scratch across the bloomin screen. The watch is just ace-I use it so much for work etc so Ill have to get another.

Whats that clear protective film you can get? Going over the face next time says I.
    ONLY EVER OWNED G-SHOCKS...

Quote Originally Posted by Widz View Post
    When do you think the MIMB version will be released UK wise? Im tempted also as mine had a whopping scratch across the bloomin screen. The watch is just ace-I use it so much for work etc so Ill have to get another.

Whats that clear protective film you can get? Going over the face next time says I.
    I have no idea if\when the MIMB will be released here to be honest. I hope they do but I'll wait a short while and then make the decision whether to just buy one from Japan or not.

The non-Japan versions currently have more options when it comes to the Barometer and Altimeter readings etc so that's the thing that's putting me off the Japanese version.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wayne, we have the same plan! Still waiting for mine from Casio Canada, probably another 3 weeks to get here (Backorder).

My concern is the blending of colors:
    1. Buttons are BLACK
    2. Eye and Riseman Logo are RED
    3. The "G-Shock" lettering on the new bezel is BLUE.

My plan is rather simple: Paint the "G-Shock" letters with Red.

I don't know how well red/white/black combo will turn out. Can't wait to see pics of your modded Riseman!

Thread Information