Jam N to Bapesta 6900s

Thread: Jam N to Bapesta 6900s

Jam N to Bapesta 6900s

Hello all, here are some dw-6900jc that i recently picked up, i got them with the intention of doing this b/c i really did not dig the tye dye look, if you ever seen these watches the lcds are tinted to match the watch color, green w/green and blue w/blue, pretty much my main reason for getting them, dyed both and they came out pretty nice, almost bapesta camo like , we'll just call them custom 6900cs the pics i took dont do much justice, go grab sum and diy, you wont be dissappointed
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Jam N to Bapesta 6900s

Not too shabby!! Can you take some "night" pics--I'd like to see the matching backlights.
    I'm a little nervous about doing mine. With so many doing it, it must be pretty easy. I ordered a couple extra band and bezels for my dye job and I think I'm going to get an extra watch, just in case I screw it up. I'm afraid I'll be saying.. :oops:!!! I'm not very crafty. How long did that take you??

Quote Originally Posted by KWIATEK View Post
    Not too shabby!! Can you take some "night" pics--I'd like to see the matching backlights.
    I'm a little nervous about doing mine. With so many doing it, it must be pretty easy. I ordered a couple extra band and bezels for my dye job and I think I'm going to get an extra watch, just in case I screw it up. I'm afraid I'll be saying.. :oops:!!! I'm not very crafty. How long did that take you??
    I hear you dude, i felt the same way when i first started dying, especially when their new watches, doesnt take long at all, these are my 4th and 5th dyed watches, remember w/the blue and dark colors, they get dark quick, so keep an eye on them, that way it doesnt get too dark, the lights both light up the blueish green color, the actual lcd face is the tinted part, sort of like the more recent 6900cs versions

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Good stuff!

Thread Information