jas2
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mike K

Thread: jas2

jas2

I have a casio aq5810w solar watch, fully charged will not go to the correct time(gmt), runs 4 mins fast.any ideas? jas2.

Re: jas2

Quote Originally Posted by jas2 View Post
    I have a casio aq5810w solar watch, fully charged will not go to the correct time(gmt), runs 4 mins fast.any ideas? jas2.
    Lots of ideas:

1) Is this your watch? AQS810W-1AV - Sports, Mens, Womens, Ladies, Digital, Analog Wrist, Watches | CASIO America, Inc. (I can't find a Casio AQ5810W, but AQS810W is close enough to make me think that's your model.)

2) If so, what do you mean by "it will not go to the correct time?" Are you expecting it to automatically adjust itself to the correct time?

3) If so, that's never going to happen -- that model is solar powered, but that just means that it's a mostly normal watch that gets extended battery life from exposure to light. If you want a watch that automatically adjusts itself to the correct time, you need to buy what Casio calls a "solar/atomic" watch instead.

4) If not #3, do you mean that the time shown on the digital display does not match the time shown by the hands on the analog display? If so, that sounds like a problem with the hands needing the "home position" adjusted, as detailed on page 5 of the manual at http://support.casio.com/storage/en/...009/qw5208.pdf
    carpoon and d2mac like this.

Thread Information