javy's in hong kong

Thread: javy's in hong kong

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    38

    javy's in hong kong

    hi guys,

    going to hong kong and japan in a week's time. am looking to pick up a couple of g's (love 5600s) i go through hong kong first, then japan second. would it be best to wait until japan, or just go ahead and buy in hong kong?

    is javy's the best place to buy g's in hk? do they offer discounts?

    and could anyone recommend me a good place to go have a look at /shop for g's in tokyo.

    i also want to say thanks to everyone for such a great forum. i read a lot but dont really contribute any posts. hopefully ill remember to take a few photos of interesting watches whilst on my trip...

    cheers,
    mike.

  2. #2
    Member JERSTERCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    French Valley CA
    Posts
    7,032

    Re: javy's in hong kong

    Quote Originally Posted by swerve5000 View Post
    hi guys,

    going to hong kong and japan in a week's time. am looking to pick up a couple of g's (love 5600s) i go through hong kong first, then japan second. would it be best to wait until japan, or just go ahead and buy in hong kong?

    is javy's the best place to buy g's in hk? do they offer discounts?

    and could anyone recommend me a good place to go have a look at /shop for g's in tokyo.

    i also want to say thanks to everyone for such a great forum. i read a lot but dont really contribute any posts. hopefully ill remember to take a few photos of interesting watches whilst on my trip...

    cheers,
    mike.

    Hi Mike, dont know about where to buy gsss in asia but wanted to say have a great trip and take lots of photos of gsss and any cool places and/or things on your trip.


    Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    38

    Re: javy's in hong kong

    thanks, i will do!

    after searching around a bit, i found some threads with good info on g shocks in hong kong. sorry for wasting time!

    ill still try put up some pics on my return.
    cheers,
    mike.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member JERSTERCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    French Valley CA
    Posts
    7,032

    Re: javy's in hong kong

    Quote Originally Posted by swerve5000 View Post
    thanks, i will do!

    after searching around a bit, i found some threads with good info on g shocks in hong kong. sorry for wasting time!

    ill still try put up some pics on my return.
    cheers,
    mike.
    no waste of time i think wah wah wah might be able to help you as he is in hong knog. i remember him talking about a g shock outlet. man i would like to go there


    Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

  6. #5
    Member Wah_Wah_Wah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,780

    Re: javy's in hong kong

    Javy's Hong Kong is a good place to have a look but not to buy because they mark up a lot. In Hong Kong, Mong Kok is a place you should not miss it, in where more than 10 different shops selling the latest G's including official dealer's goods and some Japanese limited G's.

  7. #6
    Member Seamaster73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    GB
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: javy's in hong kong

    Excellent service, and their range is unbeaten (lots of NOS rarities), but you'll pay a king's ransom for 'em.

  8. #7
    Member mansrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    6,361

    Re: javy's in hong kong

    Quote Originally Posted by JERSTERCA View Post
    Hi Mike, dont know about where to buy gsss in asia but wanted to say have a great trip and take lots of photos of gsss and any cool places and/or things on your trip.
    im with Jester, have a safe trip and be sure to have lots of fun !!!!
    bring 2 empty extra large suitcases to fill them up with Gs
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage



  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    38

    Re: javy's in hong kong

    ill definitely check out mong kok. i think ive been there previously to buy shoes, but was disappointed cos they didnt carry anything over a size 10. no such size issues with g's, and im looking fwd to buying a few!

    thanks for the help everyone.

    cheers.

  10. #9
    G-Shock Mod stockae92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southern California - USA
    Posts
    13,507

    Re: javy's in hong kong

    Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster73 View Post
    Excellent service, and their range is unbeaten (lots of NOS rarities), but you'll pay a king's ransom for 'em.
    ditto

    and they didn't offer me discount

    (but they did throw in some freebie with their promotion for pathfinder with G-Shock pruchase )

  11. #10
    Member Wah_Wah_Wah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,780

    Re: javy's in hong kong

    The two shopping malls in Mong Kok are: Sino Centre and Trendy Zone. They are adjacent to each other. In these two shopping malls, there are approx. 15 shops selling vintage (no cheap price) and latest G's.

    But you should do some homeworks before you go and check the price among shops when you are there since the price difference for the same model will be huge. For example of a GLX-5600 can be from USD 70 to 100.

    Hope you have a nice trip in Hong Kong.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •