jerusalem dealer

Thread: jerusalem dealer

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member maique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    328

    jerusalem dealer

    hi,

    i'm going to jerusalem next week, two day trip.
    i'm not even sure if i'll have any free time on my hands, it will be a very tight scheduled trip, but i'm willing to trade one of my meals for a quick g-shock fix.

    is it worth it ? are the prices good, regular or am i just dreaming out loud when i think about getting a watch in israel ?

    can someone point me in the right direction ?

    thanks for any help.

  2. #2
    Moderator G-Shock Forum Sjors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    21,491

    Wink Re: jerusalem dealer

    Hi maigue,

    I don't know any shops, but from what I know is that G-Shocks are very popular in the military. I think that it must not to be so difficult to find G-Shock's. You might contact Solar-G-Shocker. He has just returned from Israel.

    Cheers,

    Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.


    Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010


  3. #3
    Member maique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    328

    Re: jerusalem dealer

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjors View Post
    Hi maigue,

    I don't know any shops, but from what I know is that G-Shocks are very popular in the military. I think that it must not to be so difficult to find G-Shock's. You might contact Solar-G-Shocker. He has just returned from Israel.

    Cheers,

    Sjors
    thanks, i will try that.
    i knew about the military thing, that's why i thought it could be a good place to look for them, i just wondered if the prices are worth the trouble.
    i'll pm solar-g-shocker and ask...

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Moderator G-Shock Forum Sjors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    21,491

    Wink Re: jerusalem dealer

    I don't know about the prices, but I get regular e-mails with questions and stories from Israel.

    Here is a link to Solar G-Shocker's trip.

    Cheers,

    Sjors
    Last edited by Sjors; September 6th, 2007 at 16:45.
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.


    Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010


  6. #5
    Member maique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    328

    Re: jerusalem dealer

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjors View Post
    I don't know about the prices, but I get regular e-mails with questions and stories from Israel.

    Here is a link to Solar G-Shocker's trip.

    Cheers,

    Sjors
    i already sent a private message and i think i saw the report on the trip... can't seem to be able to find the link...

  7. #6
    Member Cabbai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    665

    Re: jerusalem dealer

    Haim at the SCWF lives in Israel and might be able to assist you. He lives up in the north but he is an avid watch collector. He is also a good friend of mine and sure will give you a hand on this.
    Why don't you post a message there?
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/78440/

  8. #7
    Member maique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    328

    Re: jerusalem dealer

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbai View Post
    Haim at the SCWF lives in Israel and might be able to assist you. He lives up in the north but he is an avid watch collector. He is also a good friend of mine and sure will give you a hand on this.
    Why don't you post a message there?
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/78440/
    thanks for the info.
    let me see how this goes, i'm a bit afraid of getting involved in another forum, i'm not sure my wallet will approve it... i've been here for only a little while and the credit card has been used already...

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    137

    Re: jerusalem dealer

    Quote Originally Posted by maique View Post
    hi,

    i'm going to jerusalem next week, two day trip.
    i'm not even sure if i'll have any free time on my hands, it will be a very tight scheduled trip, but i'm willing to trade one of my meals for a quick g-shock fix.

    is it worth it ? are the prices good, regular or am i just dreaming out loud when i think about getting a watch in israel ?

    can someone point me in the right direction ?

    thanks for any help.
    I know about a store in the central bus station in Jerusalem that sells G-Shocks but I'm sure that you can find these stores also in the streets. Enjoy your visit.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •