Joined G-Shock Nation Recently

Thread: Joined G-Shock Nation Recently

Joined G-Shock Nation Recently

After about a year or so of looking, I finally gave in and bought a G-Shock the other day.
    It's a GLX-5600-1 black G-Lide. It has the classic look and feel of the Casio digitals that I enjoyed so much in the 1980s. After a look through the manual I soon re-learned the joy of setting a Casio.
    This one has the Moon and Tide display, but I doubt the tide will have much effect in Almonte, so I set the Tide indicator to the Bahamas (We plan a cruise there later this fall.)
    And no, I don't plan on jumping off the roof of my house to test the shock resistance. Nice watch all in all. It's fun to have a digital watch again.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Re: Joined G-Shock Nation Recently

Blimey, Ray - I thought I'd inadvertently hit a tab and gone to another forum!

Congratulations.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Wink Re: Joined G-Shock Nation Recently

Hi Ray,

Congrats with your new G-Shock. Beware that they can suddenly become addictive

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Thread Information