JUST IN!
Like Tree11Likes
  • 10 Post By STEVIE
  • 1 Post By MCZK

Thread: JUST IN!

JUST IN!

This arrived at my base today...

Very pleased indeed as it was well packaged and the watch was perfect. Now set to UTC +10 and local time. Too easy!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by STEVIE; December 16th, 2013 at 13:15.
    MCZK, lvt, Crater and 7 others like this.

Re: JUST IN!

Congrats on the new arrival. The 350 is a great watch. Remember to add it to the count.
    Kawei likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MCZK View Post
    Congrats on the new arrival. The 350 is a great watch. Remember to add it to the count.
    Sure will.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Congrats. GD350 is an awesome G. I am thinking about adding the negative display version to wear to work. Lighting is even and bright where I work so reading the display shouldnt be a problem and although I havent seen one, everyone on this forum that has one claims the negative gd350 is very bright.
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by greg1491 View Post
    Congrats. GD350 is an awesome G. I am thinking about adding the negative display version to wear to work. Lighting is even and bright where I work so reading the display shouldnt be a problem and although I havent seen one, everyone on this forum that has one claims the negative gd350 is very bright.
    Let us know how you like the negative display when you get it. I was about to buy the ND version, but I really prefer the PD dial with the green band and the casing. My iPhone photo shows the colour wrong. It's not blue at all. The real colour is dark grey for the resin case and strap and the dial is light grey and green. I'm on day 2 with this and it is so comfortable on the wrist. Before I got the GD350 I was wearing a Traser P6600 with an Isofrane strap which is supposed to be one of the world's best diver straps, but as far as comfort goes it just didn't compare the the GD350 with the twin hole strap and buckle.

Thread Information