Just bought AWGM100B-1ACR .Haven't bought a G in a while....oh wait I bought one 2-3 months ago.
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Just bought AWGM100B-1ACR .Haven't bought a G in a while....oh wait I bought one 2-3 months ago.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just bought AWGM100B-1ACR .Haven't bought a G in a while....oh wait I bought one 2-3 months ago.

I just ordered
    AWGM100B-1ACR gshock. There is a giez that look like this which I missed the opportunity to get it. I got the AWGM100B-1ACR for a good price. Anyone own this?

Name:  gshock.jpg
Views: 2942
Size:  8.2 KBName:  gshock2.jpg
Views: 3779
Size:  5.3 KB

JohnQFord likes this.
    Anthony

GW94001CR Rangeman, Seiko Astron
    SSE089 , Omega Speedmaster, Seiko Sportura ...etc.

Re: Just bought AWGM100B-1ACR .Haven't bought a G in a while....oh wait I bought one 2-3 months ago.

where did you order from?

Re: Just bought AWGM100B-1ACR .Haven't bought a G in a while....oh wait I bought one 2-3 months ago.

I have had this one for about a month. I love it. It's my "dress-up" watch when one of my digital G-Shocks may not be appropriate. I originally bought the AWGM100-1A and liked how it looked, but found it kinda hard to tell time because of the colors. This one is a lot easier to read with the all black background and the silver hands. Definitely a cool-looking watch.

JohnQFord likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by swingking03 View Post
    where did you order from?
    ordered from watchcorner on ebay. I think they have one more left.
    Anthony

Looks nice! I like how it's got the look of giez and mrg with the black metal and the white hands.
    Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzle1111 View Post
    I have had this one for about a month. I love it. It's my "dress-up" watch when one of my digital G-Shocks may not be appropriate. I originally bought the AWGM100-1A and liked how it looked, but found it kinda hard to tell time because of the colors. This one is a lot easier to read with the all black background and the silver hands. Definitely a cool-looking watch.

nice watch.its one of my wish list.whats your opinion does it worth it to buy it? i am between G-101-1AVS and AWGM100-1A.u have it what your opinion?
    http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4751/greeksymbol.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by G Shock View Post
    nice watch.its one of my wish list.whats your opinion does it worth it to buy it? i am between G-101-1AVS and AWGM100-1A.u have it what your opinion?
    It's my first analog G-Shock and I love it. I think it's really cool looking and fits really well. Only complaint is I wish the LED lit up more of the face. In the dark, you can't see any of the digital displays. And in the dark, only the hands light up with the glow in the dark. Whereas the AWGM100 has the same LED light, but all the dashes also light up with the glow in the dark, if that makes any sense.

so u suggest to go for it?
    http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4751/greeksymbol.jpg

If you like it, go for it.

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

If you are looking for a fully functional analog/digital watch, certainly not. If you like it for the stealth look, sure go for it.

cheers
    We are 12.6 %

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information