just curious, since "what's playing" often comes up, what speakers do g shockers use?
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: just curious, since "what's playing" often comes up, what speakers do g shockers use?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Off topic just curious, since "what's playing" often comes up, what speakers do g shockers use?

are g shockers audiophiles too ?

Re: just curious, since "what's playing" often comes up, what speakers do g shockers use?

JBL's for my DJ set up, JVC's for my bedroom, and two pairs of Sennheiser headphones (well they are almost speakers..)

Re: just curious, since "what's playing" often comes up, what speakers do g shockers use?

2.1 Harmon Kardon for my desktop
    Altec Lansing came with my laptop
    Pioneers all around for my car

im saving money for this bad boy

"My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I have a couple sets of System Audio, 1070's in the living room on tubes (valves for you British fellas) and 2070's in the "playroom" on solid state. Also a set of Tannoy Mercury M3's in my office, and an old pair of Signet SL-280ex's hooked up to a cheap receiver in the basement.

Grado SR-60's and Sennheiser HD 208 Pros for personal time.

I was wearing a G-Shock when I took these pictures.

Living Room:

Playroom (it looks a bit sparse, we had just moved in):

Quote Originally Posted by lee172 View Post
    JBL's for my DJ set up, JVC's for my bedroom, and two pairs of Sennheiser headphones (well they are almost speakers..)
    >>> Nice set-up mate! LIKE it!! And Sennheisers ROCK!

I'm using Altec Lansing MX5021 for my laptop, EP-630 for my mp3 player....hehe...nw saving $$$ for "G" purposes....keke...

SEIKO & CITIZEN Moderator raggyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jhm3 View Post

The tennis match on your screen looks high quality! Is it running on DVD or from local channel? Awesome. My local station is not very clear and sometimes I couldn't find the tennis ball whenever I watched tennis matches.

Andrew

A pair pf PMC GB1s in England, a pair of KEF Q4s in Krakow.

PMC
    bhall41 likes this.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

you guys are mentioning a lot of mainstream stuff. You want good analytic sound that needs (and this is a $$$ problem w/ good upstream electonics) go with Triangle (France). Really depends on whether you listen to music the way you watch TV or have it has background music as you do other things, in which case any decent speaker will serve.

Moderator G-Shock Forum

Speakers:
    Newtronics transmission line Skate II floorstanders

Amp:
    AKSA kit amplifier from Australia in selfmade housing, 2x55W

CD:
    Marantz CD6000

Headphones:
    AKG 240 Studio

Sorry, no pics available

After spending a lot of money in Hifi, i came to the point where a was facing the fact, that the acoustics of the living room is the main issue now.
    So im somewhat tired from buying new stuff until i can fix my living rooms reflection behavior.....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information