I decided to pick up one of these cell phone watches... I'm surprised at how well it works !
I decided on the Cect M800 because of the looks and size.
It's not much bigger than the PAW 1200. It does weigh less than the 1200 also.
Touch screen interface
and compared to GW-5600J
I am using the watch on AT&T here in the US in the Southern California area... so far its working great..
I paid $150 shipped / new.
I also wrote up a bit on my blog:
and some quick specs:
*LCD: 1.3 inch TFT260k Pixels, Resolution：128 x 160px Touch Screen.
*RING TONE: 64 Polyphonic, Support format：MP3、MIDI、WAV、Incoming Ring Tone, Incoming Photo, incoming movie
*Handwriting .pen calibration.
* Languages: english, spanish, italian, turkish, russian, arabic, chinese, Vietnamese
* Music format : MP3 , Mp4 wallpaper Full screen
* Wallpaper :JPG,GIF
* Phonebook: 500 groups
* MMS supported
* SMS supported
* switch on -off ,user defined.
* MP3 Alarm
* Game : Intelligent puzzle
* Memory:TF 128 MB (mine showed 512MB when I hooked it up)
* Talk time :100-180
* Standby time:140-200
* Other features :MP3/4, Hands free (Bluetooth),Group messaging, Voice recording, MMS, SMS, 64 polyphonic ring tones,world clock health manager, currency converter, more …..
* one wall charger
* one Bluetooth cable,
* one bluetoth headset
* one USB cable
* stylus contained in wristband
* English user manual.
* Car Charger